The Student Room Group

What are you going to do with all your revision books?

Now that exams are over, what are you going to do with all your revision books and textbooks? How many do you have?
I heavily overestimated the amount of maths and science revision guides and textbooks that I'd need when I started year 10 so I have over 10 different books/ revision guides for each that I've hardly looked at, since I ended up doing the majority of my revision with online resources.
I honestly have no idea, I have so many revision books and notes! I may offer some to my school but if they don't want them I'll probably just give them to my friends who are doing GCSEs in 1/2 years time. It's just frustrating as no one does the A-G GCSEs anymore so there's not much I can do with most of my notes annoyingly.
cause global warming
Stuff them in a c u n t
Reply 5
You can sell them on Amazon or give them to the less needy I guess...
Reply 6
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Original post by Denis zorba
cause global warming

Haha! Pretty meta to burn Biology and Chemistry revision guides
Original post by e2014
Now that exams are over, what are you going to do with all your revision books and textbooks? How many do you have?
I heavily overestimated the amount of maths and science revision guides and textbooks that I'd need when I started year 10 so I have over 10 different books/ revision guides for each that I've hardly looked at, since I ended up doing the majority of my revision with online resources.

Well, since my revision books are college owned I will give them back.
Maths and English will go to my younger brother. Chemistry and Physics I'll keep as a reference for the start of next year / to review just before I start college.

I don't know what to do with the rest
Original post by e2014

I planned on burning all of mine, but someone in my school suggested having a collection where we could all give in old textbooks and donate them to a poorer country for use in their schools - so that's probably what I'm going to do.

Quick Reply

Latest