messed up writing my centre number????

Watch
gobshite
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
so i stupidly went to my chem exam on no sleep in favour of revising all night and i was so tired i started writing my candidate number in the centre number box so had to cross 2 numbers out and rewrite them and it's still pretty clear what the centre number says plus i obviously still have my name and candidate number on there, it'll be fine won't it? i went to a biol exam last year with no sleep and spelt my name wrong and nothing came of that but i'm just paranoid lmao
*to clarify it does say the right number there's just scribbles in 2 of the boxes with the right number next to it*
Asolare
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
YEs I'm sure the examiner has the sense to figure out what you meant.
username2488725
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The exams officer or the person sending the scripts will double check each script before it is placed in an envelope that's linked with the school. Should be OK, but if you are worried just drop the person that manages exams in your school an e-mail.
monkeyman0121
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It should be ok, if all the numbers are in the boxes then it should be fine. As long as you crossed out the wrong numbers enough then yes.

Should be no problemo.
gobshite
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by monkeyman0121)
It should be ok, if all the numbers are in the boxes then it should be fine. As long as you crossed out the wrong numbers enough then yes.

Should be no problemo.
(Original post by CrazyFool229)
The exams officer or the person sending the scripts will double check each script before it is placed in an envelope that's linked with the school. Should be OK, but if you are worried just drop the person that manages exams in your school an e-mail.
(Original post by Inexorably)
YEs I'm sure the examiner has the sense to figure out what you meant.
thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (205)
43.71%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (54)
11.51%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.68%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (99)
21.11%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (48)
10.23%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.76%

Watched Threads