The great debate:

Which would you prefer -

Plain M&M's

Peanut M&M's

Cadbury Plain Chocolate

Lindts

Toberlones

Which is the best?!

(I mean my personal preference would be Peanut M&M's - why are Lindts given so much prestige? I remember having to promote them for the... wonderful agency I can't give the name of who I work for, and maybe it was a combination of 'tried to many, tired of' and 'bias towards peanut M&M's' that made me prefer the latter, do no know).

Over to you...

P.S. Awards will be given out to the most creative answers (or I'll try to, as much as I can. Even if they're imaginary, is that still alright?).

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=danni_bella83]The great debate:

Which would you prefer -

Plain M&M's

Peanut M&M's

Cadbury Plain Chocolate

Lindts

Toberlones

Which is the best?!

/[QUOTE]

lets see now plain m&ms when in class cos i can eat em with out bein seen
    i dont like the peanut ones sorry
    cadburys chocolate for watchin soaps
    lindts i dont eat its expensive and over rated
    toblerones for watchin films at home and travelin
    not sure whats the best i love em all

Cadbury Plain Chocolate. Yum. and why? Because I have simple classic tastes. lol.

Used to prefer Galaxy but they've changed it so it tastes different now. Looks like Cadbury wins again!

lol... you ever been to CadburyWorld? lol. That was so kool! Lotsa freebies. (they must be psychic and were trying to bribe me for your poll) Melted Cadbury... mmmmmmm Yum! lol. I remember those little car things we had to sit in (brings back my youth-lol )and the bean-room, LOL, now that was crazzzzzyyyy!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Skye~)
    Cadbury Plain Chocolate. Yum. and why? Because I have simple classic tastes. lol.

Used to prefer Galaxy but they've changed it so it tastes different now. Looks like Cadbury wins again!

lol... you ever been to CadburyWorld? lol. That was so kool! Lotsa freebies. (they must be psychic and were trying to bribe me for your poll) Melted Cadbury... mmmmmmm Yum! lol. I remember those little car things we had to sit in (brings back my youth-lol )and the bean-room, LOL, now that was crazzzzzyyyy!!
    yer i've been the bean room was amusing the cars wer fun i need chocolate oh the memories

ReputationRep:
    lol... you ever been to CadburyWorld?

You ask if I've ever been to Cadbury World.

Why yes I have. In year 8, all part of a biological analysis of the taste bud distribution practical of course (I wish).

Are you Ozi BTW? Just asking coz the one I went to was on our trip to Tassie.

(Original post by danni_bella83)
    You ask if I've ever been to Cadbury World.

Why yes I have. In year 8, all part of a biological analysis of the taste bud distribution practical of course (I wish).

Are you Ozi BTW? Just asking coz the one I went to was on our trip to Tassie.
    um... what's ozi mean? :confused: lol...

ReputationRep:
    um... what's ozi mean? :confused: lol...
    Nevermind, you're obviously not Australian! I thought there might've been heaps more on here, but I guess I was wrong

Haha, sorry I confuzzled you. I'd better get some work done, hey, instead of mucking about on here lol.

ReputationRep:
    The great debate:

Which would you prefer -

Plain M&M's

Peanut M&M's

Cadbury Plain Chocolate

Lindts

Toberlones

Which is the best?!

(I mean my personal preference would be Peanut M&M's - why are Lindts given so much prestige? I remember having to promote them for the... wonderful agency I can't give the name of who I work for, and maybe it was a combination of 'tried to many, tired of' and 'bias towards peanut M&M's' that made me prefer the latter, do no know).

Over to you...

P.S. Awards will be given out to the most creative answers (or I'll try to, as much as I can. Even if they're imaginary, is that still alright?).
    Cherry Ripe, cant beat them.

Nevermind, you're obviously not Australian! I thought there might've been heaps more on here, but I guess I was wrong

Haha, sorry I confuzzled you. I'd better get some work done, hey, instead of mucking about on here lol.
    oh rite! *feels silly* No, I'm British. lol. Sorry, I usually spell it "Aussie" that's all. lol

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.