Personal statement for two different degrees?

Watch this thread
NataliaMcNamee
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi everyone,

I am so, so interested in both Radiography and Human Biology fields. Is it possible to create a personal statement combining two degree options or should I focus entirely on one?

Thank you so much for any help!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NataliaMcNamee)
Hi everyone,

I am so, so interested in both Radiography and Human Biology fields. Is it possible to create a personal statement combining two degree options or should I focus entirely on one?

For a vocational course like radiography the ps is very important and needs to be 100% focused on the course and career.

Human biology is often an extra choice for medicine and health profession applicants. A PS for radiography isn't likely to harm your chances - but if you're worried you can ask universities directly before you apply
E13M10
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by NataliaMcNamee)
Hi everyone,

Hiya,

This is literally me as well currently!

I want to apply for diagnostic radiography or biomedical science (similar to your human biology) but I'm conscious of thr fat that my personal statement will not be accepted for either because it will be focusing on one more than the other.

What happened to you? What did you get into?
QuentinM
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by esham0013)
Hiya,

This is literally me as well currently!

I want to apply for diagnostic radiography or biomedical science (similar to your human biology) but I'm conscious of thr fat that my personal statement will not be accepted for either because it will be focusing on one more than the other.

What happened to you? What did you get into?
It's probably worth asking this question again, this used hasn't been active since 2018 so probably won't be responding
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (12)
17.65%
The paper was reasonable (26)
38.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (21)
30.88%
It was TERRIBLE (9)
13.24%

Watched Threads