The Student Room Group

What happens in a TSR Hunger Games?

@mali473 would probably die first by approaching people to tell them sword puns

Ttingtox probably gets a good few kills by tricking people until he comes across @Nirvana1989-1994 who kills him

Scroll to see replies

I'd win no doubt
Reply 2
You will get disqualified for posing as a black male

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by AndrewSCO
@mali473 would probably die first by approaching people to tell them sword puns

Ttingtox probably gets a good few kills by tricking people until he comes across @Nirvana1989-1994 who kills him

What would be the point of partaking in a tsr hunger games if there are no puns...there'd be no spectators
Reply 4
Original post by mali473
What would be the point of partaking in a tsr hunger games if there are no puns...there'd be no spectators

This is why you'd be dead...people would kill you straight after listening to these awful puns
Reply 5
This is why you'd be dead...people would kill you straight after listening to these awful puns

I guess in that case you could say.....I'm toast

Spoiler

Reply 6
Original post by mali473
I guess in that case you could say.....I'm toast

Spoiler

They are actually getting worse
Reply 7
I would die without killing anyone, just like I died in the last round of The TSR Hunger Games when @TheGoodPharaoh back-stabbed me (literally).

Not sure what anyone else would do (except for @Lychee627 and @tasha_tah, who would definitely be in an alliance). All of us would probably die, though.
(edited 6 years ago)
VPN

Spoiler

I cannibalize on you all :colonhash:
Original post by Michiyo
I would die without killing anyone, just like I died in the last round of The TSR Hunger Games when @TheGoodPharaoh back-stabbed me (literally).

Not sure what anyone else would do (except for @Lychee627 and @tasha_tah, who would definitely be in an alliance). All of us would probably die, though.

Lmao, I actually believe you walked backwards into the knife Daquan was holding
Reply 11
Anyone who makes threads about height, Islam or girls looking at them in libraries will die...
Im a gladiator
Forged in the Roman Colosseum, you lot dont stand a chance
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
Im a gladiator
Forged in the Roman Colosseum, you lot dont stand a chance

glad-he-ate-her
glad-e-ate-her
glad-e-ate-er
gladiator

I am so happy that I am not the only one who thought of that pun :mmm:
@Plantagenet Crown poisons the halal food supply with a highly toxic, rare plant...

....then......

....he waits.
They are actually getting worse

Stop mocking(jay) me :colonhash:
Original post by mali473
Stop mocking(jay) me :colonhash:

That was a good one. :clap2: I am starting to like you, even though I do not know you. :yep:
Original post by Michiyo

:rolleyes: i would save a few people :lol:
Reply 18
Original post by Michiyo
That was a good one. :clap2: I am starting to like you, even though I do not know you. :yep:

get out now while you can
Original post by Michiyo

Thank you! :colondollar::hat2:Aww haha, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship :')

Quick Reply

Latest