My foreskin won't stay on the head please help very sensitive Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am 17 and before yesterday I would never pull back my foreskin. When I masturbated I would just leave the skin on the head because it would be a little too tight to pull down. Yesterday my girlfriend pulled it down all the way and the tip was extremely sensitive when she performed oral to the point where I couldn't finish over the slight pain. The day after, my penis is soft but now the skin won't stay on the tip it just keeps sliding back exposing the head which is very sensitive when it touches my underwear making it hard to walk. I try to pull it up and when I leave it alone for ten seconds the head just keeps poking out no matter what, what should I do to get my foreskin to return to normal?
mrsuperguy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Try going yo your GP mate. I'm circumcised so I don't have any personal wisdom here but normally I say go to the doctor in case it's some medical issue.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You could try, when soft, gently pulling the foreskin down over the head as far as it will go. It will probably retract again, but less than it was.

It's probably just that it's been stretched more the other way than usual and will take a few days to get back to normal. As ever, if worried see a doctor.
Billybobjomes13
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Same problem with me right now, does anyone have any solutions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (417)
26.23%
The paper was reasonable (686)
43.14%
Not feeling great about that exam (318)
20%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
10.63%

Watched Threads