Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What's your ultimate dream in life? :) watch

So... What is your ultimate dream in life?

ReputationRep:
    Ill settle for either.

1) Become Australia's most renound fashion Journalist. <<1st on the list

2) Becuase Australia's most renound female Rugby Union analyist. >>or media work with the Wallabies.

ReputationRep:
    1) Die without causing a major disaster.

2) Leave these forums without having too much neg rep. (Erk)

(Original post by LifeWired)
    1) Die without causing a major disaster.

2) Leave these forums without having too much neg rep. (Erk)
    lol awwwww....

(Original post by Everdawn)
    Ill settle for either.

1) Become Australia's most renound fashion Journalist. <<1st on the list

2) Becuase Australia's most renound female Rugby Union analyist. >>or media work with the Wallabies.
    wow, you do journalism? Kool¬ I used to want to be one! lol. Worked on the local newspapers as work experience. I love interviewing peeps and carrying out vox-pops! The best part!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Skye~)
    So... What is your ultimate dream in life?
    To be the Prime Minister or the Lord Chief Justice Should be fun

ReputationRep:
    To be the best doctor I can be (and to actually qualify )

ReputationRep:
    1) Travel EVERYWHERE in the world.

2) Die while causing a major disaster.

3) Experience everything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    To be the best doctor I can be (and to actually qualify )
    Bah damn you woman. Stealing my lines left right and centre.

Oh and to be a mummy (not the egyptian kind)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kez-man)
    2) Die while causing a major disaster.
    Clearly don't have any intention of becoming an engineer...

ReputationRep:
    Become minister for education and maybe save what little scottish language and culture which remains.

any of you gonna take over the world then? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Skye~)
    any of you gonna take over the world then? lol
    No I'm only planing europe anf africa Hands off people,these are mine already

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to write a book.

MB

ReputationRep:
    To achieve all my goals...study lots, get married, have a few kids and live happily ever after.....

In response to my own question... I have too many dreams lol but I would LOVE to see the world and see all the sights I've read about in books as a child! That would be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    To be happy

(Original post by cobra01977)
    To be happy
    Great answer.

Skye's definition: "happy": ...wanting what you have.

ReputationRep:
    To flood the Oxford/Wilmslow Road (and the 86 route) with my buses. I will buy up 100 second hand Leyland Olympians or Dennis Donimators (oh and leese some new Dennis Dart's to comply with the disability discrimation law coming in october) and basicaly white Stagecoach's arse out.

The business ethics will be based on Factory Records. In otherwords it won't have any share holders and will loose as much money as legally possibly. The aim? To wipe the smile of Stagecoach

Failing that I would love to setup my own night club which plays the most sadestic manc indie stuff ever.

My ultimate dream is to be a **** and turn up at my old school (well the new school that was formed out of my old school) in a brand new Ferrari.

(Original post by amazingtrade)
    To flood the Oxford/Wilmslow Road (and the 86 route) with my buses. I will buy up 100 second hand Leyland Olympians or Dennis Donimators (oh and leese some new Dennis Dart's to comply with the disability discrimation law coming in october) and basicaly white Stagecoach's arse out.

The business ethics will be based on Factory Records. In otherwords it won't have any share holders and will loose as much money as legally possibly. The aim? To wipe the smile of Stagecoach

Failing that I would love to setup my own night club which plays the most sadestic manc indie stuff ever.

My ultimate dream is to be a **** and turn up at my old school (well the new school that was formed out of my old school) in a brand new Ferrari.

*looks stunned* wow. lol

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.