AQA A-Level ICT Info 3 16th JuneWatch
not really, we went through it to identify the things we could be asked questions on and then my teacher gave us some questions to do relating to it but that's it
Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone got any predictions of what might come up for the 20 marker, or how to answer the 20 markers?! i never know how to tell what content they want from you! good luck everyone ))
- Discuss, using examples of ICT systems, how the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes can be improved by ICT.
- Discuss how the size of an organisation and its geographical spread might influence the use and management of information and communication technology.
- ‘The continued growth of social media is having a huge impact on the way organisations interact with individuals, such as their employees and customers, and with society in general.’ Discuss this statement.
- Discuss the implications of possible future developments and future uses of ICT.
- Organisations today cannot function effectively without the use of ICT systems. Discuss.
- “Client and user involvement is essential for any ICT development.” Discuss this statement, making particular reference to the stages of development of a system and when and how clients and users need to be involved in the development.
Hope this helps!
Does anyone have a model answer for the 20 markers? Feeling like a question about databases will come up with like a ten marker; as in the case study it talks about relationship tables and foreign keys
strong feeling development methodologies will come up cos this hasn't come up before! entity relationship diagram question would be LOVELY though im so hoping for one of those!
Agile methodologies is the same thing right? But could some please explain a little more on this point. It discusses in the book that producing a solution is brief but there are high level plans made that's can be adaptable based on results