The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level ICT Info 3 16th June

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by H_MO
I found the paper relatively manageable but skipped 3 whole questions worth 31 marks RIPPPP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everything else was quite easy IMO

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Forgot to say, the 20 marker was an absolute GIFT, the easiest 20 marker they could have given us

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Considering how much revision I had done it wasn't TOO bad, not too good either though.
Reply 23
I think the supplies question and the hardware installation were the hardest questions. Also when it came to the section A questions everything was so general and theoretical. For example, in the project management one I just said if Kirsty was the project manager she would have do xyz in order to have a successful project -- it was too theoretical for me because the preliminary didn't say of she was going to be working alone or in a team....
Reply 24
[QUOTE="JakeBen;72188502"]Did anyone else have bad teachers for this course? Testing takes place in three different topics can you use them all across then?[/QUOTE I DID! my teacher has only taught 2 a2 ict students 'in his 10 years of teaching'! had no idea about the content and we started the coursework in march which jeopardized my revision in other subjects! bear in my mind i got 98 percent in ICT last year i just think this year is gonna be a absolute **** show lucky to get a D. and my other subjects are effed aswell because of ict.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending