Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I Passed! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    OMG!
    5 C'S AND 4 B'S!!!

I got a D in Maths (Surprise surprise :rolleyes: ), a D in Geography and GG in Manufacturing (This was due to the teacher we had, he totally messed up the coursework schedule meaning I got No Result in the first piece (I only did the lesson twice a week compared to 4 times a week so I can't really fit all the coursework in anyway?!) and 10/100 in the second piece

If he hadn't messed up the coursework element for us all I might have been able to pass that since I got 70/100 in the exam!

I'm still excited over the fact I got a B in English Language and a C in English Literature since I didn't finish either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnt)
    OMG!
    5 C'S AND 4 B'S!!!

I got a D in Maths (Surprise surprise :rolleyes: ), a D in Geography and GG in Manufacturing (This was due to the teacher we had, he totally messed up the coursework schedule meaning I got No Result in the first piece (I only did the lesson twice a week compared to 4 times a week so I can't really fit all the coursework in anyway?!) and 10/100 in the second piece

If he hadn't messed up the coursework element for us all I might have been able to pass that since I got 70/100 in the exam!

I'm still excited over the fact I got a B in English Language and a C in English Literature since I didn't finish either!
    well done on ur results if ur pleased/satisfied with it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnt)
    OMG!
    5 C'S AND 4 B'S!!!

Jumping up and down,the boy is normal the boy is normal,Dont worry hun,your grades are fine,congrats,I know bad teacher case,I suffered from it in math As last year,see my sig :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnt)
    OMG!
    5 C'S AND 4 B'S!!!

Congratulations! Good thing is your happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnt)
    OMG!
    5 C'S AND 4 B'S!!!

My sister got a D in maths too, she'll have to retake if she get in to sixth form (she only got 5 C+s and needed 6)! Never mind the GG, the rest of your results make up for it

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

Congratulations on your results! You should be very proud! However, some people have annoyed me by saying things like "as long as you are happy" or "well done if you are satisfied/pleased" in response! This person has done very well and has passed his exams! Okay they may not be A*'s like some peoples on here but he has done incredibly well, seeing as half the country don't pass! So don't belittle his results- he should be proud and has every reason to be!
    Well done!!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Congrats, the important thing is that your happy with your results.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.