The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Would they say yes?

Hey, I study Applied Business, Btec Science and Btec Ict and I have applied for Business Marketing at Brunel University. From these subjects, they want me to achieve a 'D' grade for Applied business and a distinction (A) grade for Btec Science and Btec Ict. Do you reckon Brunel university would consider me if I got a 'C' in Applied Business but got two distinction stars (A*) instead for my Btec subjects?
Original post by RDhadli2300
Hey, I study Applied Business, Btec Science and Btec Ict and I have applied for Business Marketing at Brunel University. From these subjects, they want me to achieve a 'D' grade for Applied business and a distinction (A) grade for Btec Science and Btec Ict. Do you reckon Brunel university would consider me if I got a 'C' in Applied Business but got two distinction stars (A*) instead for my Btec subjects?

They might still consider that as missing your offer but it depends what the minimum grade they ll accept is
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

In a minute, your thread should be in the Brunel University forum, when I've moved it and I'll tag the official rep in @Brunel University London.

Possibly give them a call

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending