The Student Room Group

what would my overall grade be?

If i was to get two c on my additional science exams but failed the other what would my overall grade be?

My ISA was good.....
Reply 1
What did you get on the ISA?
Original post by Mortenna
If i was to get two c on my additional science exams but failed the other what would my overall grade be?

My ISA was good.....

By failed do you mean a D grade or an E/U grade?

And what kind of grade are we talking about with "good"? (I can give you an idea of the grade if you just give me an indication) :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by _gcx
By failed do you mean a D grade or an E/U grade?

And what kind of grade are we talking about with "good"? (I can give you an idea of the grade if you just give me an indication) :smile:

The Grade i got my isa was a B

If i was to get a U in my exam P2 exam cos i don't know anything...
The Grade i got my isa was a B

If i was to get a U in my exam P2 exam cos i don't know anything...

If you were to get a U, you'd get at least a D, but you could get a C depending on how high your other grades were. (if you were to say, get an E, that would be more of a possibility. Note that there are some questions that only require the formula sheet to answer.)
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by _gcx
If you were to get a U, you'd get at least a D, but you could get a C depending on how high your other grades were. (if you were to say, get an E, that would be more of a possibility. Note that there are some questions that only require the formula sheet to answer.)

Thanks for answering.
Thanks for answering.

No problem, good luck tomorrow :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest