The Student Room Group

Predictions for CCEA A2 History: Partition of Ireland

Does anyone know any predictions for the CCEA A2 History, Partition of Ireland exam tomorrow?
Reply 1
Dunno lad
Reply 2
Rising
Truce of July
Reasons for Civil War
Winners and Losers of Home Rule
Who to blame for Home Rule
Reply 3
Original post by Eoin.
Rising
Truce of July
Reasons for Civil War
Winners and Losers of Home Rule
Who to blame for Home Rule

That would be delightful. Didn't learn opposition to Home Rule, Northern Ireland state and government of Ireland knowing my luck they'll all be up
Reply 4
Original post by Maria McG
That would be delightful. Didn't learn opposition to Home Rule, Northern Ireland state and government of Ireland knowing my luck they'll all be up

Didn't learn anything but the topics I listed above, risky, hope it pays off
Reply 5
Original post by Eoin.
Didn't learn anything but the topics I listed above, risky, hope it pays off

Hopefully 😁
Reply 6
I'm a tad worried that the Free State 1921-25 will crop up seeing as it's never been on before and this is the last year of the spec, but most teachers seem to disregard it completely, so hopefully not.
Reply 7
Original post by Paddy78
I'm a tad worried that the Free State 1921-25 will crop up seeing as it's never been on before and this is the last year of the spec, but most teachers seem to disregard it completely, so hopefully not.

Yeah, my teacher said most schools don't bother teaching it. Apparently there was a dispute over the Northern Ireland state sources in 2015. But the first paper was a god sent so I feel like this paper will be a disaster
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending