The Student Room Group

GCSE Textiles-Go with the textbook or the teacher?

For my textiles coursework, I have a powerpoint with research, designs, and other things. I have to add onto my Product Analysis page the results from the questionnaire but I did my Product Analysis page off my CGP AQA Textiles book because I was absent for the lesson my class (my teacher refused to check the page out of laziness so I compared it with a friend who is doing the same brief (different product) and our pages are similar so I assumed I was okay) and now I have no space on the page. I'm not allowed to shrink the writing down because we have to have the font at a set size and I've tried everything to make everything on the page fit.

My question is do I put the Questionnaire results on a separate page or take out some information as my teacher screamed at me when I politely asked (this, however, would leave me with the amount of information that she spent twenty minutes belittling a fellow student for having) the textbook says I can have the questionnaire on a separate page?

Also do I have to write a conclusion for every page? Because I feel like my teacher has the wrong end of the stick with this thing.

Quick Reply

Latest