The Student Room Group

GCSE Physics AQA P2 and P3 thread

Haven't seen any threads for the physics exam tomorrow so i thought i would try and get one started :smile: Does anyone have any predictions for tomorrow such as the 6 markers or just things that have been missed out before? Please post below any predictions or helpful tips. Good luck everyone!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Sophieellenx
Haven't seen any threads for the physics exam tomorrow so i thought i would try and get one started :smile: Does anyone have any predictions for tomorrow such as the 6 markers or just things that have been missed out before? Please post below any predictions or helpful tips. Good luck everyone!!!

After completing past papers and doing research I feel that this year might me on Physics. I might be wrong, don't rely on my advice totally. But do stress a little revision on Physics.
Possible 6 marks could be:
-stopping and braking distance
-alpha, beta and gamma
-formation of stars
-comparison series and parallel circuits

These are possible 6 markers doesn't mean they will come up.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Possible 6 marks could be:
-stopping and braking distance
-alpha, beta and gamma
-formation of stars
-comparison series and parallel circuits

These are possible 6 markers doesn't mean they will come up.

they all seem pretty good wouldn't be too happy with the last one haha
they all seem pretty good wouldn't be too happy with the last one haha

Was just thinking that lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Future.
After completing past papers and doing research I feel that this year might me on Physics. I might be wrong, don't rely on my advice totally. But do stress a little revision on Physics.

You sure, i was thinking more about revising sociology and history instead, but maybe you're right i will make sure i listen to you more in the future:u:
Thanks Isaac Newton!!
yeah i dont think theres enough to write about for eyes
The six marker was about a normal eye and how it focuses on near and distant objects as well as short and long sight. There were two bullet points. :smile:
Original post by UnitedNations
Wishing I had seen this earlier

How did you find the paper?
Original post by zazzyhazzy
Did anyone talk about...

For distant objects, ciliary muscles relax, suspensory ligaments pulled taught, lens pulled thin, light refracted onto retina.

For near objects, ciliary muscles contract, suspensory ligament slacken, lens allowed to bulge and become rounder.

...alongside the above?

Yep I put that :smile:
Reply 10
Oh well I missed the back page of P2. How tragic is that

Oh know 😳 I so nearly made that mistake until I went through the whole paper! It was only one question I suppose
Reply 11
Whhhyyyyy did it have to be on the back page though...honestly those 3 marks could be the difference between an A and an A* (kms)

Haha! Best thing to do is not stress about it
Reply 12
What do you put for the angle of refraction in p3?
Reply 13
At least exams are over for me hahaha FINALLLYYYYY

Saaamee
Reply 14
Okay, btw what do you put for comparing max. force in pistol and max. force in the tips
Reply 15
*piston
Yaaaasssss!!!

Me too!!!
Oh well I missed the back page of P2. How tragic is that

There was a back page?? What were the questions?
There was just one question I ant exactly remember it but I think it was about current, might have been 3 marks at the most so I wouldn't worry
Original post by annan_
There was a back page?? What were the questions?
There was just one question I ant exactly remember it but I think it was about current, might have been 3 marks at the most so I wouldn't worry

Oh god okay, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending