dottie2015
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, i have an interview as a NHS HCA at the end of the month and i was wondering if anyone could help me prepare a little. What questions can be asked?What questions can i ask?
HeyItzNick
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
What are the benefits of working for your company, what will a typical day involve, they might ask you why you chose them to work for, what your skills are, how you are working in a team, what are your proudest achivements. Good luck
dottie2015
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Brilliant thankyou, everyone is telling me not to worry but been waiting to get into the NHS a while now so want to be prepared best I can, thank you!
doodle_333
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I've never worked as an HCA but as a support worker I was asked questions about working with people of different cultures, example of a time I'd supported someone, how I dealt with emergency situations, how good I was at following procedures/rules and why we have them, lots of 'what would you do if X happened' - for that you usaully want to say 'I'll follow whatever guidelines are in place at your organisation' but you can also explain what your instinct would be.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (219)
42.77%
The paper was reasonable (219)
42.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (46)
8.98%
It was TERRIBLE (28)
5.47%

Watched Threads