The Student Room Group

My mom has a mind full of filth.

I'm 15 and my mom has a mind full of filth and it's really bothering me. Like she'll say things to my dad (they're still married) like 'oh look your gilrfriend is ringing you' when it's just his mate. Me and my teacher are very close (she's female so am i) we are good friends actually and she'll say things like 'do you have a lesbian relationship with your teacher' and when i'm going out with two of my best friends she'lls ay things like 'where you going' 'who are you meeting'. This one time she came home and my jeans were on my bed because i forgot to put them back in my wardrobe and she said 'where did you go?' and im like tf i've been home studying?! What shall i do it's really getting under my skin
Your mum and me will get along
Maybe confront her and ask her why she talks like that?
Reply 3
I must have missed the part where she's being filthy.

Sounds like a normal mum to me, she's probably joking with the teacher stuff anyway.
maybe it's her sense of humour or she could be obsessive over other people like they are hiding something
you could ignore her or go along with it
don't let it get to you though xx
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 15 and my mom has a mind full of filth and it's really bothering me. Like she'll say things to my dad (they're still married) like 'oh look your gilrfriend is ringing you' when it's just his mate. Me and my teacher are very close (she's female so am i) we are good friends actually and she'll say things like 'do you have a lesbian relationship with your teacher' and when i'm going out with two of my best friends she'lls ay things like 'where you going' 'who are you meeting'. This one time she came home and my jeans were on my bed because i forgot to put them back in my wardrobe and she said 'where did you go?' and im like tf i've been home studying?! What shall i do it's really getting under my skin

You're a teenage girl who hates her mother, aren't you?
Original post by Reality Check

Electra complex
Reply 7
Original post by Reality Check

Nope, me and my mom get along really well it just bothers me a lot because i feel like she doesn't trust me when i'm actually a pretty sensible kid compared to a lot of my peers.
Reply 8
At the end of the day, she is still your mum and so respect her as much as you can even you think so negatively about her. You're probably overthinking anyway and if something she says bothers you a lot then talk to her about it clamly. Communication is key.
Sounds like a standard somewhat nosey mother to me. Pretty normal to be honest but if it's really getting to you, then you need to let her know that.

Slightly worrying that you consider yourself to have a good friendship with your teacher though :K:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending