The Student Room Group

How can I not worry about results over the summer?

So I go to a Grammar School and they require 4 grades at 7 or higher to get into Sixth Form. I know that I will achieve this with English Lit, English Lang and Drama but I don't know about the rest (some defo won't get 7). I genuinely don't think I did well and now I have 11 weeks to wait before I get the news back. How can I stop worrying about it? What should I do to pass time? How can I stop thinking about it?
Original post by IIPolaroidII
So I go to a Grammar School and they require 4 grades at 7 or higher to get into Sixth Form. I know that I will achieve this with English Lit, English Lang and Drama but I don't know about the rest (some defo won't get 7). I genuinely don't think I did well and now I have 11 weeks to wait before I get the news back. How can I stop worrying about it? What should I do to pass time? How can I stop thinking about it?

Keep yourself very busy! :yep:
Get some sort of project going, meet up with friends, even tidy your room :eek4:, a film marathon, documentaries etc. etc.
Anything you can think of really :smile:
Reply 2
Yeah, I agree with the post above ^ keep your mind busy

Alternative option; alcohol.

Please dont do the alternative option.
Original post by IIPolaroidII

Just think that there is no point in worrying as you can't change anything at the moment. Also maybe make it positive, like don't worry just think ' oh I am definitely gonna pass'.

Also try some new stuff, archery, art, sports, anything.

Quick Reply

Latest