The Student Room Group

The Werewolves of TSR - Round 5: Night one

Scroll to see replies

Who should I vote for and why? @_Sinnie_, could I change my vote?
Reply 81
Original post by jabbathemuttdog
@Airmed I didn't mean to vote for you at all! I must have pressed it by accident Andy not realised. I've been trying to reply for the past 30 minutes but I'm with BT so don't blame me. I don't know who to vote for actually. :frown:

@Labrador99, thank you!

That's fine. I won't count your current vote, but you will need to post the name of who you do vote for.
Original post by _Sinnie_
That's fine. I won't count your current vote, but you will need to post the name of who you do vote for.

Ok.
Okay everyone, less than an hour left to vote!

Everyone

Well even though I have a vote against me - random as it may seem - I shall still do as Labrador said and make my defence:
I am innocent, never done anything to harm the town, not even last round when I was an innocent villager!
I hope that you believe me when I say that I am only interested in the good and wellbeing of the town.

:bubbles:
Original post by Airmed
I am innocent. This village is my home.

Also, I voted for Shadow because I'm with my best friend and asked her to randomly point at a name :tongue:

Most random reason I've ever heard in the game, but at least you have contributed a reason :redface:
Original post by _Sinnie_
x

I was reluctant to post since I am not a player, but since @Protostar did it, I might as well :lol:

Beautiful post! I truly appreciate my honorary role :hugs:

I will follow this round closely :yep:

---------

That moment when you are a spectator and you already have multiple guesses about the identities of the power roles, but you know you have to keep quiet in order not to ruin the game so you wait to see how the game plays out. :teehee:

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by laurawatt
Well even though I have a vote against me - random as it may seem - I shall still do as Labrador said and make my defence:
I am innocent, never done anything to harm the town, not even last round when I was an innocent villager!
I hope that you believe me when I say that I am only interested in the good and wellbeing of the town.

:bubbles:

Thanks for your defence @laurawatt For now, I am inclined to believe you, but I know better than ever trusting someone fully in this game!
I've voted for @Steljoy bc they're the only voter so far who hasn't contributed a reason as to why they've voted for the person who they voted for which makes me think theyre trying to sneak under the radar

Not the greatest reason i know but I didnt really wanna vote randomly
Original post by Michiyo
I was reluctant to post since I am not a player, but since @Protostar did it, I might as well :lol:

Beautiful post! I truly appreciate my honorary role :hugs:

I will follow this round closely :yep:

---------

That moment when you are a spectator and you already have multiple guesses about the identities of the power roles, but you know you have to keep quiet in order not to ruin the game so you wait to see how the game plays out. :teehee:

Spoiler

I was wondering when you might say hello :h: You should PM your guesses to @_Sinnie_ who could maybe reveal them at the end of the game? :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by IKEAPanda37
I've voted for @Steljoy bc they're the only voter so far who hasn't contributed a reason as to why they've voted for the person who they voted for which makes me think theyre trying to sneak under the radar

Not the greatest reason i know but I didnt really wanna vote randomly

That seems a reasonable enough reason, at least for night 1. There's really not much to go on :frown:
Original post by Labrador99
@laurawatt @shadowdweller @IKEAPanda37 @OGGUS @Airmed You have all had votes against you. Although some of them may have been random, I would encourage you all to make a defence, as there are many people still to cast their vote.

I have no idea why I'm being voted against, I'm definitely a wasted lynch :lol:

If anyone has any actual suspicions then I'm happy to put forward a more rounded defence, but for now I'm just confused :sad:

EDIT: I had no idea who to vote for, so I gave it to Bubbles who chose at random :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
I was wondering when you might say hello :h: You should PM your guesses to @_Sinnie_ who could maybe reveal them at the end of the game? :smile:

Spoiler

I can make that post myself, if you want :h: With the mighty Sheriff's blessing, I thereby require permission from the great @_Sinnie_ to post my guesses at the end of the game :adore:

Sinnie, if you want to know them now, tell me and I will PM you :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by shadowdweller
I have no idea why I'm being voted against, I'm definitely a wasted lynch :lol:

If anyone has any actual suspicions then I'm happy to put forward a more rounded defence, but for now I'm just confused :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

There has been a lot of random voting, including some votes cast without any discussion or apparent reasoning...Do you have any suspicions you would like to voice @shadowdweller
Reply 94
jabbathemuttdog

Hey Sinnie, could I place a vote for Kraggor through you? For some reason(my flipping wifi), it keeps refreshing when I try to comment. The only reason I'm voting for Kraggor is because I'm not sure who else to vote for - she/he was he first person listed on the poll to have 0 votes.

This is Jabba's vote, as received by PM

@Michiyo Absolutely, PM them over :smile:
Original post by Michiyo
I can make that post myself, if you want :h: With the mighty Sheriff's blessing, I thereby require permission from the great @_Sinnie_ to post my guesses at the end of the game :adore:

Sinnie, if you want to know them now, tell me and I will PM you :biggrin:

Pleeeeaaaase grant your permission @_Sinnie_ :smile:
There has been a lot of random voting, including some votes cast without any discussion or apparent reasoning...Do you have any suspicions you would like to voice @shadowdweller

I have no idea at this stage, I think it's a bit early, and given we now have to vote for someone, random is the only option for the first day, sadly :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no idea at this stage, I think it's a bit early, and given we now have to vote for someone, random is the only option for the first day, sadly :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is never too early! Not sure if you read it, but I explained how my Round Three lover and I found out or correctly guessed everyone's roles on N1-N2 :toofunny:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough...I have to ask as some people could have knowledge :smile:
Original post by Michiyo
It is never too early! Not sure if you read it, but I explained how my Round Three lover and I found out or correctly guessed everyone's roles on N1-N2 :toofunny:

To be fair though, between you, you already knew the roles of 5 key players!

Quick Reply

Latest