The Student Room Group

I'm losing my **** over this loooool

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nutz99
You're the one that's moaning....and there are still no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq or any evidence of any Russian interference in the election. There is just as much evidence to show that the Russians tried to get Clinton to win - sweet FA!

If you trust what the NSA, CIA or FBI say just because they said it then you are gullible beyond belief!

The NSA, CIA and FBI along with multiple private security firms, countless experts, the intelligence agencies of the UK, Australia, Germany, Poland and others, the Senate Select Committee, Congress, and the sworn testimony of a former FBI director.

Yeah at this point any attempt to fabricate claims of Russian interference would itself be a conspiracy far more convoluted, nonsensical and far reaching than the idea that known Russian hackers engaged in, well, hacking.
(edited 6 years ago)
When did the cold war end again?
Reply 42
Original post by Captain Haddock
The NSA, CIA and FBI along with multiple private security firms, countless experts, the intelligence agencies of the UK, Australia, Germany, Poland and others, the Senate Select Committee, Congress, and the sworn testimony of a former FBI director.

Yeah at this point any attempt to fabricate claims of Russian interference would itself be a conspiracy far more convoluted, nonsensical and far reaching than the idea that known Russian hackers engaged in, well, hacking.
And that is where I maintain that people see what they want to see. If something is too obvious then the reality is that it is unlikely to be true. There are those in the security services that want to hang onto the Cold War. To them Russia is still the enemy.

Cyber experts have already said that if the footprint left suggests it's Russia then it's not. The Russian technology and expertise in hacking is far more advanced than the West's. The options are therefore (a) someone like the Chinese did the hacking or (b) someone in Russia but outside the government did the hacking.
Someone from Trumps admin met Russians - ZOMG THE RUSSIANS HAVE TAKEN OVER!

They meet and brush shoulders with people all over the world. This conspiracy has been pushed non stop since his campaign began and said he wanted good relations with Russia.

It's unbelievable what a bunch of sore losers the Left are.

I think perhaps we need to round up Liberals and parachute them into Russia so they can fight Putin themselves LOL
lies.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending