The Student Room Group

Should arrests be made for Grenfall tower and if so who do u think should be arrested

I think that the state is acting too leniently towards the criminals who committed this crime (ruling class obviously- using cheap material just so that you can make profit??? ISNT IT BETTER TO JUST LEAVE PEOPLE HOMELESS THAN ALLOWING THEM TO LIVE IN A BUILDING WITH SUCH RISKS???) and that they are evidently trying to not show the real extent this tragedy has caused clearly because at the end of the day its down to the nature of capitalism. And whats up with the fire engineers not trying to actually help i.e. using ladders/helicopters? Its 2017 and this is being seen as acceptable and mays response is just ridiculous. She's not capable of looking after our country because she's in favour of the upper class. Im 100% sure if this was an islamic attack which caused this, the person would be name and shamed and they would have try and look for someone behind it and in addition emphasise the catastrophie through showing how many people died. But with this they are in fact saying 400 people lived in the building, 80 are alive and only 17 dead??? WHERE IS THE COMMON SENSE IN THIS. Why are they hiding that the other people who are dead? Apparently they also just put dead bodies into bags so why exactly are they not telling the truth about how many people are really dead? Coz theresa may and her little team want to hide what landlords and buildiers decided to do for their own interest and know its all their fault. The only reason they would arrest people is BECAUSE THE SOCIETY IS PRACTICALLY FORCING THEM because no1s happy about the event AND someone clearly is accountable. In my opinion i think a) we need to get rid of *****y may. Don't think they would actually be bothered to carry out health and safety checks in all estates. They're just saying it to shut us up. B) The landlord needs to be arrested. And c) All of the builders who were involved who took the decision to buy that material should be fined. And d) The person who did the health and safety check claiming it was safe NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending