The Student Room Group

What do you think being dead will be like?

I think it will just be like those times you sleep without dreaming except it will last forever. Do you think that is what it is most likely to be like or do you believe in some kind of after life.

Scroll to see replies

Mind your manners please.

I'm with you, absolute peace and calm. A bit scary though, which is odd when you think about it..
Yea I fear about it constantly, I would like some peaceful answer that can put me to rest about it, this is partly a reason for my depression
It will be like nothing.

Once your brain stops functioning there is nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
well jus like being asleep, you won't be aware or conscious of anyting
Reply 5
The same as it was before you were born

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
HAPPY :smile:
You'll probably have a hallelujah moment where you see something resembling heaven or what not due to the oxygen going to your brain stopping as you go out, but after that everything simply just ceases to exist for you, there is nothing after death.
I'd like to think it'd be an endless loop of dreams but the truth is it would be nothing.
Do you remember what it was like before you were born? It will be like that.
Your body is just a vessel for your soul... as some might say
Reply 11
No one has been able to give an account because, well, they're dead.
Let me just go and die and then I'll let you know
Reply 13
Being alive, but more peaceful. :h:
emptiness
Nothing.

It will be like nothing.

For me, at least.

For using me for 'science' it will be like a marvellous learning opportunity.
Original post by butfirsttting
I think it will just be like those times you sleep without dreaming except it will last forever. Do you think that is what it is most likely to be like or do you believe in some kind of after life.

It's way too soon to find out. Too much living to be had first. Enjoy now, your worth it.
Reply 17
The way it was before we were born. We will simply become switched off and won't know it.
Nothingness.
Reply 19
Original post by UWS
No one has been able to give an account because, well, they're dead.

People have died and came back to life before.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending