The Student Room Group

GAMSAT S2 'Study Group'

Hey!

I was wondering if there were any people out there who would be interested in helping each other practice at writing the essays and then critiquing each others?

This section is definitely my weakest and Im trying to write at least one essay a day until September, however it would definitely be better to swap ideas and writing styles with a few more hopeful people out there :smile:
hi i am interested :smile:
Original post by Totallynotmyname
Hey!

I was wondering if there were any people out there who would be interested in helping each other practice at writing the essays and then critiquing each others?

This section is definitely my weakest and Im trying to write at least one essay a day until September, however it would definitely be better to swap ideas and writing styles with a few more hopeful people out there :smile:

Hiya! I'm interested as well!!
Hello,

I've put together a study group meeting in central London to help each other with all sections of the exam.

Feel free to message me if you'd like to join us. We can arrange specific S2 sessions to go over technique, ideas and critique each other's work.
Afternoon :smile:

Good stuff, I have put together a private message board for us. That way we can swap essays and comments in private. Head over to http://gamsatessayswaps.proboards.com/ and register an account as normal. If you use your username on here then I will PM the password to the 'Essay' folder. This way it stops random people jumping on in :smile:.

Otherwise the general discussion folder is open to anyone.

Edit: I am totally open to suggestions on how to improve the message board if people have ideas too!
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending