Archeology EPQ Ideas

Watch this thread
Cam_8420
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, I have recently started doing EPQ(Extended Project Qualification) and I wanted to do it on history and/or archeology but I don't have any ideas as I don't quite understand what they want me to do for an archeology EPQ. This isn't helped by the fact my teacher teaches business. So please could you suggest ideas for me it would be great help.
EstelOfTheEyrie
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Cam_8420)
Hi, I have recently started doing EPQ(Extended Project Qualification) and I wanted to do it on history and/or archeology but I don't have any ideas as I don't quite understand what they want me to do for an archeology EPQ. This isn't helped by the fact my teacher teaches business. So please could you suggest ideas for me it would be great help.
I had the same problem earlier this year; my history-based EPQ was slightly problematic given my supervisor was a chemistry teacher.

But for an archaeology EPQ? Have you considered the influence of mythology and religion on their lives based on the archeological evidence?
Cam_8421
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Thanks for the ideas but that is an area that I have no knowledge about at all. I was hopping to do an EPQ around the WW2 era because the is one of my favourite topics in history. I wasn't sure if I could do an artifact for my EPQ as it would me interesting and would allow me to use my more practical skills as I am not very good at research or writing massive essays.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (21)
23.6%
The paper was reasonable (39)
43.82%
Not feeling great about that exam... (21)
23.6%
It was TERRIBLE (8)
8.99%

Watched Threads