The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
ps7
just got rejected from imperial for biochem

Don't let it get you down; I'm sure you will be going to another fantastic university instead.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
ps7
just got rejected from imperial for biochem

Sorry...
WHich other unis did you apply to ?
I hope you will be in another great uni.
Reply 282
Garden does have a garden. I think. If it does have a garden, then I'm certain said garden has a fence. Some other halls have gardens too. Environmental Society have a small garden somewhere, they plant stuff and get muddy.

Garden hall (ish, I can't remember exactly which building).

I'd have answered other questions, but over the five pages of posts I can't remember many of them.

There's a debating society. Edders (ex-mod? Possibly an alumnus by now. I haven't seen him around for ages...) had a 'hobby' of meeting politicians and getting a photo with them, I think he did quite well. There's some political societies, e.g. Libertarian society (yuk!) and in my experience people are more likely to chat about politics than, say, Eastenders in the evening in halls (but then, I wouldn't talk to people who only want to chat about TV).

Biomedical Engineering has more girls (ratio) than many other courses (e.g. rest of Engineering). That might have been relevant.

The Oxford dictionary includes lots of words, the full thing takes up an entire shelf. But if you say ****, or ****, or *****, or ******, or *******, or ****, or *****, or ****, it doesn't look good, even if you can provide the full definition.
An excellent post indeed.
Reply 284
Master Polhem
An excellent post indeed.

I had to find some distraction from working ;-)
Reply 285
Master Polhem
Why not a beer and some jolly singing?

Because that would be too much of a distraction at the moment...

I've reached the point where I think having less of a social life for more months would be a good idea, since it might affect the rest of my life. Wow... only more months here... :-(

(My hard working, diligent attitude might last until next week. I haven't been clubbing until 7:30 yet this term though... and it's very tempting!)
Reply 286
I can still go to the Union, and I have a lot of friends who will still be at Imperial so I probably will. But hopefully I'll have a degree and a bit of paper to prove it :-)
Reply 287
Still nothing from Imperial...
Master Polhem
bah!!!!!

yupz

Latest