I have man boobs and don't know what to do Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi okay so in 17 and well have man boobs, not massively but well I tell myself its worse than it is. Like most of the time you wont be able to tell under a t-shirt or stuff but I just feel like you know take care of it before it becomes more of an issue.

So I guess what I'm really saying is does anybody know what to do, like you can see my rib cage and i still have them and I admit that I have some weight to lose but like ugh I don't know what to do please help.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi okay so I'm 17 and well have man boobs, not massively but well I tell myself its worse than it is. Like most of the time you wont be able to tell under a t-shirt or stuff but I just feel like you know take care of it before it becomes more of an issue.

So I guess what I'm really saying is does anybody know what to do, like you can see my rib cage and i still have them and I admit that I have some weight to lose but like ugh I don't know what to do please help.
Sorry I didn't know how to edit the original
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you really want to get rid, you'll probably have to start working out.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You should see your doctor, it could be a hormone issue.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (291)
60.25%
Yes- I don't like it (23)
4.76%
No- I want it (134)
27.74%
No- I don't want it (35)
7.25%

Watched Threads