The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
Depends which halls you're in. Some halls have pigeon holes for mail (eg, JM, AV) others they put the post in the kitchen (eg.Rootes). If you get a package then they put a note in your pigeon hole/kitchen and you have to go and collect it from the post room by showing your student ID card. To stop people nicking packages i assume.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
so what address would you put down?

because i will be going to natwest in the next week or so, and i want all my statements to be sent to my uni!
Reply 3
hshah
so what address would you put down?

because i will be going to natwest in the next week or so, and i want all my statements to be sent to my uni!

If i was you i'd get your statements sent home then you can get them forwarded to your uni address for free. Just get your parents or whoever to write "redirect to....then your uni address" on the envelope, dont need another stamp or anything and they forward it. It just seems easier because youre only gonna be there a year. But your address will be in the form:

Rootes Residences, Block C/ Jack Martin 3 / Whitefields 8
Room 73/2/213/1 etc.!
University of Warwick,
Gibbet Hill Road,
Coventry,
Warwickshire,
CV7 2AL

Dont think you'll find your block or room number out til you get there though.
Reply 4
LittleMinx
If i was you i'd get your statements sent home then you can get them forwarded to your uni address for free. Just get your parents or whoever to write "redirect to....then your uni address" on the envelope, dont need another stamp or anything and they forward it. It just seems easier because youre only gonna be there a year. But your address will be in the form:

Rootes Residences, Block C/ Jack Martin 3 / Whitefields 8
Room 73/2/213/1 etc.!
University of Warwick,
Gibbet Hill Road,
Coventry,
Warwickshire,
CV7 2AL

Dont think you'll find your block or room number out til you get there though.

Address is actually:

Block
Room
University of Warwick
Gibbet Hill Road
Coventry
CV4 7AL

I changed all my bank things to my room at uni. Going back in the week before term starts to change it all again to my new address. Much easier, you get post quicker cos it doesn't have to go via home.
Reply 5
the only reason i want to get it sent to uni is that my dad has an annoying habit of opening my mail - so basically i don't want him to even see the mail :cool:
Reply 6
picju96
Address is actually:

Block
Room
University of Warwick
Gibbet Hill Road
Coventry
CV4 7AL

I changed all my bank things to my room at uni. Going back in the week before term starts to change it all again to my new address. Much easier, you get post quicker cos it doesn't have to go via home.

Ok ok slight postcode error..it was just an example anyway i didnt expect him to use it! That seems like more of a hassle though. It's only bank statements, how urgent can they be?

Latest

Trending

Trending