Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Got my GSCEs can go to Tiffin Girls but have to spend 1.5 hours on the way there with 3 changes or can go to St. Francis Xavier which is 27 minutes away on one bus what do I do. Is that really important to go to a good school to do your A levels????

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't really matter where you do them - go to the one that you'll enjoy more.

1.5 hours each way sounds like hell to me.

ReputationRep:
    I went to a crappy FE college with asylum seekers, people who couldn't speak english, people who didn't even get 2 GCSE's....and I still came out with 3 A's. It's what you can do for yourself that matters. But then again, if you're one of those people who really needs to be pushed to do the work...I'd go to Tiffin.

ReputationRep:
    I know someone at St Francis Xavier- he's beginning his fourth year there this september :-/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by young_free)
    I know someone at St Francis Xavier- he's beginning his fourth year there this september :-/
    Likes to learn? (sarcastic smile)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.