The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

My penis size - 18 year old?

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering as to how to feel about my penis size since I'll be heading to university soon and just asking beforehand if a situation was to occur.

My penis is 5 and half inches in length & 5.2 inches in girth.

I've had sexual partners before who have told me it's a good size for them, but obviously I understand each female has their own preference.

Am I an average size? Would you be okay if you were going to have sex with someone with the size of my penis?

Scroll to see replies

You are average yes. Don't worry about it. As you said each woman is different. If they don't like it they aren't good for you so just move on.
It's completely average, and the vast majority of people are going to be fine with it.

The vast majority of people will also have made a decision as to whether or not to be sexual with you way before they see your penis...
How tall are you btw?
Average size globally i think is 5 inches or so. Anything below would probably be considered small, and anything above would be good i think.
it depends on women to women
Original post by Anonymous
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering as to how to feel about my penis size since I'll be heading to university soon and just asking beforehand if a situation was to occur.

I've had sexual partners before who have told me it's a good size for them, but obviously I understand each female has their own preference.

Am I an average size? Would you be okay if you were going to have sex with someone with the size of my penis?

Current UK average is 4.59 inches in circumference and 5.16 inches in length. You are slightly above average. Enjoy it! Don't believe all those people who say they have a seven incher, they are as common as people who say they were inthe SAS.
According to http://www.about-size.com, the average length is 5.17 inches and the average girth 4.59 inches. So you are bigger. But they say the ideal according to women is bigger...
Don't worry about it
Reply 9
It's fine, don't worry! Of course there are girls out there who prefer bigger, but to most it probably makes very little difference!
Im 13 and i am 16 Zentimeter so i think It is small
Original post by King king
Im 13 and i am 16 Zentimeter so i think It is small

yh man ur bloody small. u need to start taking pills for enlargement
Reply 12
Seems around average, PM me if you want to discuss it further.
Women also see size in comparison to your height and weight as a ratio so lets say two guys are both 6 inches but one is 6ft 4 and the other is 5ft 10 in height women would say that the shorter guy has a bigger penis despite the fact they are the same size.
it depends from women to women but yeah i would say average
Reply 15

Spoiler

average is 5.17?? lol that's alot smaller average than I thought. I'm 6.7" all of a sudden I feel big (I thought I was average)
Original post by Anonymous
Hello everyone,

If you want improve size best thing to do would be head to thundersplace and checkout the angion method
I Am 20 and have the length but my girth is like 3 inches hard it like it hasn’t grown properly also my balls seem to be smaller than fully grown men when will they grow ?
Not necessarily I have 9 inch penis and a black British girl had taken it all inside her vagina the first time we had sex and she wus a virgin but a longer penis do stimulate more of the vagina witch feels better for the female

Latest