Akshar99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Grab your A* by focusing on what did not come up last years. The document attached has highlighted sub-topics which came up last year and for how many marks. This should help you to discover gaps and focus on certain topics
Attached files
Pastels123
Badges: 12
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Akshar99)
Grab your A* by focusing on what did not come up last years. The document attached has highlighted sub-topics which came up last year and for how many marks. This should help you to discover gaps and focus on certain topics
Thank you very much this is very helpful indeed.
Akshar99
Rep:
?
No problem, do follow me to get more help and resources
amal29
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thank you mate.

Akshar99
Rep:
?
(Original post by amal29)
Thank you mate.
no problem, do let me know if you have any quary for triple science
Pastels123
Report 3 years ago
Do you have any 6 marker predictions?
Akshar99
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pastels123)
Do you have any 6 marker predictions?
They are just PREDICTED/POTENTIAL 6 markers
Topic 1 - Something about immune responce and advantages and risks associated with immunisation (last year 25 marks came up form this topic so 6 markers are very unlikely)

Topic 2 - how plants and animals have co-evolved, including: flower structure and insect behaviour in pollination, plant defence and animal metabolism
- Explain how animals use a variety of types of signals to communicate, including: a sound signals b chemical signals (pheromones) c visual signals (gestures, body language, facial expressions

Topic 3 - Explain the advantages of using mycoprotein as a food source
- Demonstrate an understanding of the costs and benefits of genetic modification of crop plants in the context of developed and developing countries, including the introduction of flavonoids in the purple tomato

AFTER ALL OF THAT MY ADVIDE WILL BE TO REVICE TOPIC 3 because there are many gaps in this topic
Pastels123
Report 3 years ago
Will you be doing a similar kind of list for C3?
Akshar99
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pastels123)
Will you be doing a similar kind of list for C3?
Potential 6 Markers -
Topic 1 VERY UNLIKELY
Topic 2 - Carry out an acid-base titration to prepare a salt from a soluble base
Topic 3 - Explain the formation of the products in the electrolysis, using inert electrodes, of some electrolytes, including: a copper chloride solution b copper sulfate solution c sodium sulfate solution d molten lead bromide
- Describe how can you electroplate an object.
Topic 4 - Haber process
Topic 5 - I think esters will be the main topic but they can throw in question asking for advantages and disadvantages of using fermentation and hydration of ethene to produce ethonol OR How to produce margarine
Pastels123
Report 3 years ago
Potential 6 Markers -
Topic 1 VERY UNLIKELY
Topic 2 - Carry out an acid-base titration to prepare a salt from a soluble base
Topic 3 - Explain the formation of the products in the electrolysis, using inert electrodes, of some electrolytes, including: a copper chloride solution b copper sulfate solution c sodium sulfate solution d molten lead bromide
- Describe how can you electroplate an object.
Topic 4 - Haber process
Topic 5 - I think esters will be the main topic but they can throw in question asking for advantages and disadvantages of using fermentation and hydration of ethene to produce ethonol OR How to produce margarine

What do you predict that might come up as the 6 markers for P3?
Thank you for your help !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (194)
5.05%
Uncertainty around my education (560)
14.56%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (430)
11.18%
Lack of purpose or motivation (530)
13.78%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (190)
4.94%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (232)
6.03%
Loneliness (323)
8.4%
Financial worries (141)
3.67%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (151)
3.93%
Exposure to negative news/social media (172)
4.47%
Lack of real life entertainment (218)
5.67%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (343)
8.92%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (361)
9.39%

Watched Threads