The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Repeat first year

I have failed all modules in my first year because of juggling work and traveling from my home to lectures which took about an hour and a half (no joke) but i dont see any assurances or guarantees i can retake my first year in which i plan on moving closer and dont need to work which gives me more time to study.

Does anyone that goes to the university of Wolverhampton know or they at least know of someone who may of had to repeat a year or do you get removed from your study? Urgent please reply
While I can't comment on that university specifically, usually there are provisions to retake exams in the summer and if you fail those, to resit the year. However typically you are limited to taking the exam for a given module a maximum of three times; so if you failed the retake year it's very likely they would require you to withdraw from the course.

In the first instance however you should speak to the administrative/student support staff at your university and if applicable, your department/faculty. You should also speak with your personal tutor or equivalent, who can put you in touch with the aforementioned staff if you are unsure of how to get into contact with them.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Hello,

Please contact your student office regarding this, they will be able to assist

All enquiries from current students should be directed through the e-Vision Helpdesk in the first instance, located at:
https://smsweb.wlv.ac.uk/si/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn
Please log in to e-Vision and submit your enquiry there.
If you cannot log into e-Vision then you may also contact your student office via telephone to discuss your enquiry with them. If you do not have access to the direct telephone number, please contact the switchboard on 01902 321000 and ask to be put through to your school student office.

Thanks
Lee
Course Enquiries

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending