The Student Room Group

Should I get Email saying that Student Finance has received my documents?

Hi,

I initially sent my dutch passport+declaration form earlier and I received an email saying that they got the items.

Afterwards, they asked for me to send them evidence that I lived in the UK. I've sent it off in the envelope they enclosed for me about 2 weeks and haven't received any sort of email/information.

Should I be expecting an email to confirm they have received or would I need to send it again?
Check the SFE web page, as they will upload a digital version of any correspondence they have sent you at the time they post it. It's always possible things can get lost or delayed in the post so, seeing if they've put up the digital copy of it might confirm that they did receive it.

If not it may be worth giving them a ring, but usually around this time of year they start receiving a lot of documentation and so it can take a little longer for them to get round to it.
Original post by XenobladeEmpol
Hi,

I initially sent my dutch passport+declaration form earlier and I received an email saying that they got the items.

Afterwards, they asked for me to send them evidence that I lived in the UK. I've sent it off in the envelope they enclosed for me about 2 weeks and haven't received any sort of email/information.

Should I be expecting an email to confirm they have received or would I need to send it again?

Hi XenobladeEmpol

As long as you sent the original evidence with either the UK Residency Form or evidence cover letter, with your name and customer reference number, there is no need to send again, allow time for the evidence to be to processed. Residency evidence is processed in date order and currently taking about two weeks to be reviewed and will then be returned to you. If any additional evidence is required a letter will be sent to you.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending