The Student Room Group

Costa or Starbucks

Poll

Costa Or Starbucks

so i got an award @ school (it's in july) and my mum said i could get a gift so i wanted a gift card from costa or starbucks. what one shall i choose xxx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by MissKaboodle21
so i got an award @ school (it's in july) and my mum said i could get a gift so i wanted a gift card from costa or starbucks. what one shall i choose xxx

Starbucks.
Reply 2

You have to choose Costa. Your life will be incomplete without it.
starbucks
Definitely starbucks. My only reference is that my friends go to there and not costa. (I have never had a coffee :smile:)
Reply 5

Costa
Original post by KNNY
Starbucks.

yeah i do love starbucks
Original post by stoyfan
You have to choose Costa. Your life will be incomplete without it.

i love costa too and its nearer to me starbucks is like in the next town
I think Costa is better because their coffee shops are nicer and the drinks taste better.
Reply 9
yeah i do love starbucks

Frappuccino's too good
Original post by jamesgrimshaw
starbucks

yh i like starbucks its a bit too far but worth going
STARBUCKS! Their mocha cookie crumble frappuccino, pumpkin spice latte and hot chocolate is bomb.
Original post by KNNY
Frappuccino's too good

i have never tried them before but i might now!
Wherever you go, make sure you get some covfefe :u:
Original post by monkeyman0121
Definitely starbucks. My only reference is that my friends go to there and not costa. (I have never had a coffee :smile:)

oh okay all my friends go starbucks too so it'll be nice to go with them
yh i like starbucks its a bit too far but worth going

I'm there right now revising :P
Reply 16
Starbucks. I have £2000 worth of shares in Starbucks. Please help my share price.
Original post by Xopher_
Costa

i love that cosy vibe at costa but never really got it at starbucks but i was sitting at the front of starbucks so...
Original post by Captain Poldark
I think Costa is better because their coffee shops are nicer and the drinks taste better.

yeah the shops are a bit larger than the starbucks i go to and a bit more cosy in my opinion but i think the drinks from both stores taste great
Costa

Quick Reply

Latest