Mxry
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
In my sixth form interview, the three subjects I chose for a -levels, were:
English lit and language.
Philosophy and ethics
Geography but now that I've done some research and that, I've decided that o want to change all of my optipns. Originally, I wanted to pick biology, English lit, and geography, but I they Said I needed to get better grades for biology and English lit ( that's why o chose English lit and language) . Also keeping in mind that the three subject I chose were my second option (to study law at uni) and my first option was in the medical /health sector.
I now want to do :
Biology (really want to do this, so I did my best in the exams)
Psychology (I've always been interested in this)
Sociology.
The three subject I now want to chose is all to study nursing at uni, now that I've done my research, but we have our induction day and I'm not sure if they're gna do the induction day for the subjects we chose or just generally, so I'm gna ask of I can change all of my options. Hopefully I'll and others will be allowed if not then tf. But yeah, let's see, I'll try and ask for the options sheet
poppyb787
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My sixth form let us change our options up to about three weeks into the Autumn Term. Plenty of people will swap things around upon receiving their results too.
Why are you picking such a narrow range of subjects, though?
tamanna___
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You should be allowed to.. the first few weeks are almost like a taster of the subjects. Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (187)
58.26%
I don't have everything I need (134)
41.74%

Watched Threads