The Student Room Group

I think I've changed my mind about Islam and Muslims...

I reckon I was pretty ignorant of Islam and I always felt very angry towards it because of terro attacks. But clearly that side of Islam is a LOT smaller than I thought. I grew up in an area with few Muslims o I always felt a bit suspicious of them but I've done some research and it's pretty clear that there is no big problem here.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MartinF98
I reckon I was pretty ignorant of Islam and I always felt very angry towards it because of terro attacks. But clearly that side of Islam is a LOT smaller than I thought. I grew up in an area with few Muslims o I always felt a bit suspicious of them but I've done some research and it's pretty clear that there is no big problem here.

I'm glad you took time to educate yourself :h: if everyone did that the world would be a much better place.
Well, good for you.
Look how nice and civil this thread is, religions living together in harmony

Shame everything will change when the atheist nation attack
Original post by glad-he-ate-her

only the muslim scholar, master of all four subjects can stop them
Reply 5

I'm so glad someone had the brains to think differently. I'm actually getting emotional....

Aw good on you! Glad you posted this and hope you don't get attacked because of it :colonhash::u::biggrin:

That's really relieving to hear, that you took your time to know more. respect :smile:
Original post by study beats
only the muslim scholar, master of all four subjects can stop them

but when the world needed him most he vanished.
but when the world needed him most he vanished.

but then my brother and i found a new muslim scholar, although his critiquing skills are great, he still has a lot to learn
Original post by study beats
but then my brother and i found a new muslim scholar, although his critiquing skills are great, he still has a lot to learn

I believe that he can save the world
[video="youtube;d1EnW4kn1kg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1EnW4kn1kg[/video]
miss this show
(edited 6 years ago)

Oh, the irony.
Original post by Aceadria
Oh, the irony.

And there they are, right on cue, it was an avatar joke bro, chill out
MashaAllah
Reply 14

Thank you for not jumping to conclusions :smile:
And there they are, right on cue, it was an avatar joke bro, chill out

You seem quite on edge.
Original post by Aceadria
You seem quite on edge.

Heat+ revision+ no sunlight= me irritable af
I wish my friend can come out as gay and not be in fear of the community in 21st century Britain.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Sarahsez
I wish my friend can come out as gay and not be in fear of the community

Arent you the one who said those grenfell tower inhabitants shouldnt have come here and deserved to be burnt alive in so many words

I mean, I'm an atheist, guess I'm angry now huh :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending