The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by angelike1
Are you a guy or a girl?

Girl
Original post by orderofthelotus
Girl

not that bad then, many have it much worse.

oh yeah no skirts etc...
Nothing :smile:
I enjoy seeing every girls jaw drop every time she looks down at mid area :wink:
not that bad then, many have it much worse.

Like? How bad can conservative parents get? :K:
Like? How bad can conservative parents get? :K:

hijabis / super conservative Christian parents
budgie smugglers at the swimming baths on school trips and at a communal pool at a caravan park
hijabis / super conservative Christian parents

Lol I wore hijab between 11 and 15 but then used some cheap ass excuse in the middle of summer saying it was too hot and that made my mum stop expecting me to wear it even when summer was over. I still have to wear a headscarf tho unfortunately lol I swear I'm gonna burn it when I'm free
Lol I wore hijab between 11 and 15 but then used some cheap ass excuse in the middle of summer saying it was too hot and that made my mum stop expecting me to wear it even when summer was over. I still have to wear a headscarf tho unfortunately lol I swear I'm gonna burn it when I'm free

good luck with that :rofl:
good luck with that :rofl:

Hah. Hahahaha. Real funny.
I showed ankle once.
Original post by cuteoranges
A sleeveless crop top and a micro mini skirt.

(unless you're counting bikini or public sex).

You can't just mention public sex on TSR and not expect to be asked to give further details.:colone:
Original post by Moonstruck16
I showed ankle once.

Tut Tut, how scandalous :eek:
Naked on my balcony once, pretty sure cars driving by got to see my manhood.

Lucky buggers.
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
You can't just mention public sex on TSR and not expect to be asked to give further details.:colone:

I got a reminder from the TSR community team about how non PG-13 I am, so thus toning myself down a shade :wink: (It was very exciting, think I get off on the fact that anyone could have seen had they been driving past). :colone: #ExhibitionistTendencies

"Adult content

Hi, please remember in the future to not post or link to adult content. This includes text, pictures or videos that are sexually explicit or violent."
A swim suit
Shorts and crop top dundundun and a bikini if that counts :smile:
Original post by cuteoranges
I got a reminder from the TSR community team about how non PG-13 I am, so thus toning myself down a shade :wink: (It was very exciting, think I get off on the fact that anyone could have seen had they been driving past). :colone: #ExhibitionistTendencies

"Adult content

Hi, please remember in the future to not post or link to adult content. This includes text, pictures or videos that are sexually explicit or violent."

Mashallah.
Hah. Hahahaha. Real funny.

It was funny though. Burning your scarf as a symbol of liberation. :lol:
It was funny though. Burning your scarf as a symbol of liberation. :lol:

I'll come back to this thread and show you a photo when it happens. :h:

Hope that made you laugh harder.
I'll come back to this thread and show you a photo when it happens. :h:

Hope that made you laugh harder.

would be the icing on the cake :tongue: