Chemistry: 4
Biology: 1
Additional Maths: 5
Computer Science: 0
Geography: -1
English Language: 0
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5
Maths - 8 , Only a few questions I got wrong due to silly errors but overall I quite liked it.
English - 6/7, English is my weak spot, I think it went better than the mocks though.
RE - 8, I think I got A*/A on this one hopefully, most of the questions were straightforward but just a lot of writing required.
Sciences - 8/9 - I am hoping for an A* on all three, but I feel physics could go to a very high A. Freesciencelessons is the truth, the light and the way.
Economics - 7/8, The first paper had two questions which were a little odd but I think I answered them to an OK standard. The mock for the last unit made me **** myself, but the actual paper was much easier so I am counting on that.

Latin - 9 , because it was foundation. I kinda regret taking foundation as my friends found this years paper to be much easier than the mocks, but since it was foundation I am confident I got a C
Computer science - 10, This is my favourite subject. In the exam I think I missed out a few silly details (hopefully examiner wont notice haha) but I still think I got the A* on this one. Even if I drop down to an A, my controlled assessments were both very strong so Im counting on those.
Reply 6
English - 7/10 Mainly because of my classmates who made it bearable
Maths - 6/10 My classmates ruined GCSE Maths for me; I did get an A* though in a class that was full of people who got Cs and Ds
German - 9/10 Loved it
Spanish - 9/10 Loved it as well
History - 8/10 Great teacher
Geography - 4/10 Pretty boring and a class full of people who just messed about
R.E - 7/10 Nice teacher; predicted an E but got an A* lolololol
Science - 8/10 Loved doing Science GCSE

Double languages was the most fun GCSEs I did, learning about other cultures fascinates me
Reply 7
Maths - 6/10 - went worse than I would have expected. Silly mistakes rampant in paper 1
English Literature - 8/10 - Perhaps my best exam... loved all the questions, and Bayonet Charge was a gift... but unseen was almost a disaster
English Language - 6.5/10 - Find it too easy to go off topic in English Language dagnabbit
Chemistry - 9/10 - One of the easier exams
Biology 6/10 - Did worse than I expected, esp as I want to take it to A Level
Physics 7/10 - Paper 2 and 3 were slightly dodgy, overall I think I did decent though
RE - 7/10 - Paper 2 was troublesome but Paper 1 was blessed, full of past paper questions
History - 7/10
French - 8/10 - Exams went quite well. Listening caused an uproar but I didn't find it tooo bad :/
ICT - 7/10 - Coursework was good, exam was dodgy... you never know what's going to be on mark schemes.

So, GCSE season in total: 7.15/10

Quick Reply

Latest