Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

UKCAT Books Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I have been given last year's UKCAT book by my senior.The old book does not have any decision-making questions.Is it worth getting a new book only for the decision making section?
    Or should I use alternative sources?
    (If you don't mind can you suggest some good alternate sources?)
    Any help would be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Hey :-) It needs to be remembered that DM is new to everybody and everyone's in the same boat. That being said the ISC UKCAT books are generally quite solid and they've brought out a new edition this year with DM which I think would be worth investing in. In addition, remember that the UKCAT is a computerised test, therefore any online resources are really useful. A lot of students really like Medify and we also have also have our own question bank called UKCAT Ninja which you may find useful :-)

Best,

Alex, 4th year UCL medic
    6med

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 6med)
    Hey :-) It needs to be remembered that DM is new to everybody and everyone's in the same boat. That being said the ISC UKCAT books are generally quite solid and they've brought out a new edition this year with DM which I think would be worth investing in. In addition, remember that the UKCAT is a computerised test, therefore any online resources are really useful. A lot of students really like Medify and we also have also have our own question bank called UKCAT Ninja which you may find useful :-)

Best,

Alex, 4th year UCL medic
    6med
    Thank you so much for the advice.

Poll
Should study drugs such as modafinil be licensed to be sold to students?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.