EdExcel History 3A (British Society 1903-1928) - Predictions?

Watch
ghostiecat
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey, anyone got any predictions for the topic that will come up this year? I know you should revise everything, but predictions can be fun (at least... I think so...)

I'm thinking maybe key topic 1, Liberal Reforms, although wondering if that's too obvious.
Anyone else want to throw out their guess?
AFullerton
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I recon that the suffragettes were due last year, but ww1 came up instead, so I'm under the impression that thats what is going to come up this year, either that or the general strike.
ghostiecat
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by AFullerton)
I recon that the suffragettes were due last year, but ww1 came up instead, so I'm under the impression that thats what is going to come up this year, either that or the general strike.
Suffragettes is definitely a possibility, pretty sure it hasn't come up since 2013, I'm less sure about the general strike purely because it has come up twice (2011, 2015), but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
genevievejohnson
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think liberal reforms but some people are saying the role of women, like over the years eg suffragettes and women during and after the war etc... I don't think the general strike will come up as it has specifically come up twice already and one of those times was only two years ago, but then again who knows
genevievejohnson
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does anybody know what came up in January this year?
noop
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ive heard its going to be Liberal reforms or suffragettes. Not sure about the General strike, sure as hell hope it isnt.
Islar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Last year questions 1,3,4 and 5 were on recruitment and question 2 was on rationing.
My mock was on the suffragettes in particular Emily Davison but i think our was done by the school as we hadn't yet covered WW1 and the reforms.
I hope its on votes for women and not liberal reforms
Islar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does anyone think that the state of nation could come up.I hope it doesnt
genevievejohnson
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Islar)
Does anyone think that the state of nation could come up.I hope it doesnt
If you're talking about the state of the nation in 1906 I reckon theres a high chance that may come up
genevievejohnson
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
They may do women through the decades and then make us compare when they had the most impact, considering its the last year? But I think that would be quite interesting
temtem17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My teachers have predicted Liberal Reforms, not sure i can trust him but since the whole department thinks so im gonna have to believe him. However, I think its going to be on DORA and censorship and rationing. If not then on the Key Topic 1 or role of women and the changes in attitudes which is in all of them except for KT 2 which may be the surprise where they expect us to use the info from all KT as they all talk about women etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (192)
74.71%
No (65)
25.29%

Watched Threads