Titanfall 2

Watch this thread
IAmCalledJacob
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Voodoo-One. Viper's on station. Your journey ends here, Pilot - the skies belong to me. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
Name:  Defanged.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  147.0 KB

You have ten (10) seconds to explain why you haven't joined with the Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation to help remove the terrorist threat from the Frontier after the unwarranted destruction of the planets Demeter and Typhon. You do want the chance to pioneer experimental weapons, augmentations and Titans developed by Hammond Robotics and Vinson Dynamics, don't you?

Spoiler:
Show

In all seriousness though, grandpa marder is the best faction to play as while we don't have the vice admiral spyglass to pledge allegiance to

B00M
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Speed is life.
IAmCalledJacob
Rep:
(Original post by B00M)
Speed is life.
Good tone, good tone.
B00M
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by IAmCalledJacob)
Good tone, good tone.
Tone...? Northstar's where it's at.
IAmCalledJacob
Rep:
(Original post by B00M)
Tone...? Northstar's where it's at.
>not giving the enemy team the spicy supreme with Scorch
B00M
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
>not giving the enemy team the spicy supreme with Scorch
That's what spicy bois are for
IAmCalledJacob
Rep:
(Original post by B00M)
That's what spicy bois are for
can't run ticks when you have that backup battery
B00M
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
can't run ticks when you have that backup battery
You can if you have dice roll
IAmCalledJacob
Rep:
(Original post by B00M)
You can if you have dice roll
I don't want to have a chance of using smart pistol or pilot sentry. I like to play fair against the enemy team.
B00M
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I don't want to have a chance of using smart pistol or pilot sentry. I like to play fair against the enemy team.
Yeah, but when you have just as much chance of getting hard cover or phase rewind, it balances out pretty well
IAmCalledJacob
Rep:
(Original post by B00M)
Yeah, but when you have just as much chance of getting hard cover or phase rewind, it balances out pretty well
phase rewind is a legimately fun boost

try it when ejecting from a Titan. It's extremely fun for confusing enemies who may be trying to snipe you out of the sky.
B00M
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
phase rewind is a legimately fun boost

try it when ejecting from a Titan. It's extremely fun for confusing enemies who may be trying to snipe you out of the sky.
Nah, I can't stand it. It just takes too long to deploy. I get how bamboozling it can be, but I'd rather just confuse people trying to goose me by hovering or grappling away
IAmCalledJacob
Rep:
(Original post by B00M)
Nah, I can't stand it. It just takes too long to deploy. I get how bamboozling it can be, but I'd rather just confuse people trying to goose me by hovering or grappling away
I feel like Rewind and Shift should have been swapped. Make Rewind the tac ability and Shift the rare-to-use boost.

Same for hard cover/ A-Wall, for that matter.

I just want burn cards back
B00M
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I feel like Rewind and Shift should have been swapped. Make Rewind the tac ability and Shift the rare-to-use boost.

Same for hard cover/ A-Wall, for that matter.

I just want burn cards back
They we're a pretty good system, but I feel like they'd probably undermine the class/build structure of the game a bit. Either way, if they should add anything from the first, it's gotta be Frontier Defense
IAmCalledJacob
Rep:
(Original post by B00M)
They we're a pretty good system, but I feel like they'd probably undermine the class/build structure of the game a bit. Either way, if they should add anything from the first, it's gotta be Frontier Defense
Well, the roadmap they posted for AGitF update showed a Harvester in Angel City for "More to come" alongside Wargames, and all the VPK modding has found a lot of files for Frontier Defense 2.0. It looks like they're really going all out with it including adding in the Shield Captains, Prowlers, Simulacrums and Drones from the campaign alongside a currency system for you to buy upgrades (Kind of like Bounty Hunt, except the money is actuallly in-game currency) and stuff. It looks like it's gonna be super fun. Hopefully the leaked "Archon" titan has the good ol' Arc Cannon so I can chain together those insanse Grunt killsprees again.
B00M
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Well, the roadmap they posted for AGitF update showed a Harvester in Angel City for "More to come" alongside Wargames, and all the VPK modding has found a lot of files for Frontier Defense 2.0. It looks like they're really going all out with it including adding in the Shield Captains, Prowlers, Simulacrums and Drones from the campaign alongside a currency system for you to buy upgrades (Kind of like Bounty Hunt, except the money is actuallly in-game currency) and stuff. It looks like it's gonna be super fun. Hopefully the leaked "Archon" titan has the good ol' Arc Cannon so I can chain together those insanse Grunt killsprees again.
Yeah, I've seen some bits on the titanfall subreddit, and I'm getting hyped. It'll be a huge update. Like, almost entirely game changing. I can't wait.
IAmCalledJacob
Rep:
(Original post by B00M)
Yeah, I've seen some bits on the titanfall subreddit, and I'm getting hyped. It'll be a huge update. Like, almost entirely game changing. I can't wait.
the latest update I've seen was that it almost seems like it'll be a new section of the game entirely. Like, in the main menu you'd have Campaign, Multiplayer and Frontier Defense. That'd be really cool.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
23.53%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (11)
32.35%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
8.82%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
17.65%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
5.88%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
5.88%

Watched Threads