The Student Room Group

Fam listen

Apologies to all who've been offended by this thread.
I especially apologise for the derogatory language used in remarks to females.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

hahahahahaha :lol:
Reply 2
Original post by JargonRaygun
Basically got this chick pregnant init and I'm not ready to be the kids dad, so like I'm the baby daddy or at least I think I am (because this ***** be hoeing you get me) anyway what do I do just walk away or gotta pay her like £fiver to raise the kid.

I don't know fam I'm bare confused init especially because it's Ramadan and hear these muzzies praying from the mosque through my window

And then Theresa May bes like a ****** nah fam wtf

Swear down I'm bare confused

Yes, blame the Muslims.
N/A
(edited 6 years ago)
N/A
(edited 6 years ago)
Basically got this chick pregnant init and I'm not ready to be the kids dad, so like I'm the baby daddy or at least I think I am (because this ***** be hoeing you get me) anyway what do I do just walk away or gotta pay her like £fiver to raise the kid.

I don't know fam I'm bare confused init especially because it's Ramadan and hear these muzzies praying from the mosque through my window

Tell her to have an abortion.
Reply 6

What did you get in your GCSEs I got 10A* 3As and a D in French Lol XD

A levels I'm predicted A*A*A

I'm going to apply to Oxford for Economics do I have a strong chance

Oh yeah and I have work experience and extra curricular activities to record for last three years.
N/A
(edited 6 years ago)
N/A
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
lol
(edited 6 years ago)
She says she don't want to because it will make her head feel pain wtf is she on about

Then you gona have to pay her per week then, there's no guarantee that it isn't your kid. So it's best if you help her out.
N/A
(edited 6 years ago)
+
Reply 13
This was so hard to read

Spoiler

Reply 15
Wtf what you saying you privileged ***** got no ****ing common sense to asses the situation init that's why you dumb butch

This isn't what I was asking
I got 4 Cs 3 Ds and an E but I passed maths init so minor

You're so stupid.
Is this the qualification of becoming a roadman?
Nigge* this ain't no Shakespear you dumb B*tch

*Shakespeare
Reply 18
I am not your fam, fam.

I really can't tell if this is a joke or not 😂😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending