The Student Room Group

Indian occupation of Kashmir

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BintM
I forgive you :colonhash:

No, I can't live with the tag of being a bully. I'm ashamed.
Original post by qasim_96
I was wondering if she was in Pakistan for a moment :laugh:

birmingham is now the fifth suba of pak 😂
Original post by kaushikp
birmingham is now the fifth suba of pak 😂

I thought that was Bradford 😂

You are untagged from the label of being a bully for now
Original post by Lord Samosa
A nice cricket conversation is boring without a bit of spice

Guess you played me haha. Good game by Pakistan, we should've elected to bat first imo.
Original post by BintM
You are untagged from the label of being a bully for now

Nope. You can't take that back. I am now officially a bully for the rest of my life.
Original post by BintM
I forgive you :colonhash:

It's Ramadan, stop talking to non mahram people
And discuss the barbaric Indian occupation of Kashmir and when it will be handed over to its rightful owner (Pakistan)

Or discuss the cricket now that I've got your attention

kashmir should be an independent state from both countries tbh.

also peeved with cricket result but better team won on the day (I support india btw)

personally was more into the le mans result and how friggin annoying the japanese curse hasnt been broken but extremely surprised 1 of Jackie Chan's cars finished 2nd overall and even led most of the morning till the final hour (was to be expected considering the porsche 919 hybrid which won it was 12-14 seconds a lap faster and hadd 1000hp vs 600 but hey stuff happens). Also still hyped over the corvette vs aston martin battle for the GT category win that ended at the start of the last lap when the corvette of Jan Magnussen (KMags dad) had a puncture.
Original post by thelegend99
Guess you played me haha. Good game by Pakistan, we should've elected to bat first imo.

Yeah definitely, a high batting score set by India would've mentally defeated Pakistan before they even bat. I suppose the opposite happened today
I thought that was Bradford 😂

does bradford have 1.5 hour power cuts like birmingham as well ? :lol:
Nope. You can't take that back. I am now officially a bully for the rest of my life.

It's Ramadan, stop talking to non mahram people

Fine :unimpressed:
does bradford have 1.5 hour power cuts like birmingham as well ? :lol:

No idea. I just know it's full of asians.
Original post by ganache
The kashmiri people are overwhelmingly pro-pakistan and the indian govt know that and still kills and rapes their citizens.

They should be allowed to separate from India and become part of Pakistan. India has its own problems.
Original post by Trapz99
They should be allowed to separate from India and become part of Pakistan

except some want total independence from both india and pak. what happens to them?
they only side with pak to be anti india but they dont want to be part of pakistan either
let us come together
Reply 195
Original post by Trapz99
They should be allowed to separate from India and become part of Pakistan. India has its own problems.

Yes, it doesnt seem like India particularly benefits from keeping Kashmir. But then again lots of indians are pro-Kashmir and any govt that tries to change that rhetoric will lose a lot of support
Original post by ganache
Yes, it doesnt seem like India particularly benefits from keeping Kashmir. But then again lots of indians are pro-Kashmir and any govt that tries to change that rhetoric will lose a lot of support

we benefit a lot by keeping indian administered J&K. the rivers that flow through J&K are a major source of water for our other northern agricultural states which produce most of the crops for india

it is Pakistani Kashmir that wouldnt really benefit india except for some geopolitical reasons. I dont think any indian govt. realistically believes we can claim that region back and administer it.

yes we stake a claim on pak administered Kashmir but mainly as something that we can give up in the event of a settlement like when india won some territory in pakistan administered Kashmir in the 1965 war we gave it back in the Tashkent Declaration in January 1966

@CuriousGuy777
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 197
we benefit a lot by keeping indian administered J&K. the rivers that flow through J&K are a major source of water for our other northern agricultural states which produce most of the crops for india

it is Pakistani Kashmir that wouldnt really benefit india except for some geopolitical reasons. I dont think any indian govt. realistically believes we can claim that region back and administer it.

yes we stake a claim on pak administered Kashmir but mainly as something that we can give up in the event of a settlement like when india won some territory in pakistan administered Kashmir in the 1965 war we gave it back in the Tashkent Declaration in January 1966

@CuriousGuy777

If the people of Kashmir want to be part of Pakistan then that is what matters. India can't hold Kashmir on the basis that it benefits them, it shows they dont care about the people of Kashmir but rather a regional benefit of it.
To all my Indian brothers and sisters...
.[video="youtube;lDqLgcHY-Ag"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDqLgcHY-Ag[/video]
PAKlSTAN ZINDABAD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending