The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I got A*A*AAAAAAAAB and my family were all very impressed. If you've done that well, then you're certainly smart and they will be impressed.
These are almost identical to my results (2A*s, 6As, 4Bs + an E in the FSMQ that we don't talk about). Everyone always says mine are good so I wouldn't worry!
Original post by TheIncredibleZ
Might as well fill in the McDonalds job application form now mate

I know TSR has high expectations for GCSE grades but that was low-key savage :colonhash: :biggrin:
Original post by __gurlll1011__
Hi guys, I've just finished my exams and I'm soooooooo anxious for my results because my family has really high expectations !!
Would you class these results as good ... ?
A*A*AAAAAABBB

nah
Seriously tho if those results are not good, then my results are absolutely tragic:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Hi guys, I've just finished my exams and I'm soooooooo anxious for my results because my family has really high expectations !!
A*A*AAAAAABBB

Those are really good. I wouldnt worry.
Example 1,392 in our series: 'Only on TSR...'

I wouldnt **** off working at mcdonalds mate.
They dont just take on anyone. They do have standards. People make it out to be a piss easy job that any brain dead person can do but that isnt true. It isnt as bad as people think working there either.
Reply 9
A*A*AAAAAABBB

You won't know your results until you get them back, so don't speculate too much. However if you have attained those grades you have done well.

Good Luck.
Original post by Emma:-)
I wouldnt **** off working at mcdonalds mate.
They dont just take on anyone. They do have standards. People make it out to be a piss easy job that any brain dead person can do but that isnt true. It isnt as bad as people think working there either.

This is so true - McDonalds is a good employer which actually trains and supports its workers in an admirable fashion. People seem to think it's just 'flipping burgers' for those who failed their BTEC, not realising that many McD's employees have been facilitated to go to Uni or higher managerial work through their support.
Original post by Reality Check
This is so true - McDonalds is a good employer which actually trains and supports its workers in an admirable fashion. People seem to think it's just 'flipping burgers' for those who failed their BTEC, not realising that many McD's employees have been facilitated to go to Uni or higher managerial work through their support.

Exactly.
The franchisee who owns my store (well the one i left a few weeks ago) started off as a crew member and worked her way up. She owns 14 stores in total. All the ones in my area being some of them.

that was hilarious omg
A*A*AAAAAABBB

They are pretty good.
Reply 14
A*A*AAAAAABBB

yeah really good. I predicted myself around 6 A*s, 5 As and a B and ended up with 12A*s so I'm sure you've done really well
???? 😑

they're terrible results soz
Original post by theincrediblez
might as well fill in the mcdonalds job application form now mate

omg dont say that, you're scaring me
If your only here to entertain yourself by making others feel like crap 🤔😬 ....Bye then mate 😑👋🏾

Calm down mate it was just a joke those results are great if you manage to get them
A*A*AAAAAABBB

*Thumbs Up* Above Decent.

Now lets wait for results day to ruin some of them so that i can enjoy the fact that some people are dropping down to my level :wink:
Original post by JuSt_Do_It_
*Thumbs Up* Above Decent.

Now lets wait for results day to ruin some of them so that i can enjoy the fact that some people are dropping down to my level :wink:

Tbh Im probably one of them I've probably gotten a mixture of As and Bs

Latest