Wjec French Alevel

Watch this thread
rejhanaosmani
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey guys just writing to find out if there's anyone doing wjec French tomorrow and how's revision going because mine isn't going that great tbh.
HeartBlink
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by rejhanaosmani)
Hey guys just writing to find out if there's anyone doing wjec French tomorrow and how's revision going because mine isn't going that great tbh.
hey! I created a thread earlier too its not great at all

do you know how many UMS overall do we need to get B, A and A*?
rejhanaosmani
Rep:
Hey, no I'm so sorry I honestly don't know.
(Original post by LunaCat)
hey! I created a thread earlier too its not great at all

do you know how many UMS overall do we need to get B, A and A*?
HeartBlink
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hey, no I'm so sorry I honestly don't know.
what film are you doing?
rejhanaosmani
Rep:
what film are you doing?
We did la Haine but that was for our speaking for the writing were doing boule de suif and it's a nightmare. What about you?
HeartBlink
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
We did la Haine but that was for our speaking for the writing were doing boule de suif and it's a nightmare. What about you?
oh okay, i did le grand voyage for speaking. And au revoir les enfants for writing. I dont know how to write essays
have you done past papers?
rejhanaosmani
Rep:
oh okay, i did le grand voyage for speaking. And au revoir les enfants for writing. I dont know how to write essays
have you done past papers?
Yeah I have. The questions will ask you stuff like the themes in the movie or what role a certain character plays or what's their importance. The essay should be 450 words long max 400 minimum and you just talk about the topic that they give you. I don't really know how else to help sorry.
HeartBlink
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yeah I have. The questions will ask you stuff like the themes in the movie or what role a certain character plays or what's their importance. The essay should be 450 words long max 400 minimum and you just talk about the topic that they give you. I don't really know how else to help sorry.
How did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Harriet09
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
it's 80% for an A i think, and then 70 for a B.

http://www.wjec.co.uk/Overall%20A%20...?language_id=1
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads