I'm sick and tired of what's happening in the Middle East

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Everyday hundreds of innocent civilians are killed in the Middle East due to to international interference. I'm not saying that without international interference there was no conflict, but why is it perfectly fine to disregard all the disgusting acts of murder which the uk and us have had a huge role in for so many years? Why is it perfectly fine for hundreds of civilians being killed everyday in Palestine and Syria? Why does the US have the right to implement international punishments or whatever they call them on Iran etc and not get punished for the acts of genocide they take part in everyday? Why have civilians from Iraq and Afghanistan not received any compensation? Yet again I do not put the full blame on the u.k and us as Arabs continue to fight amongst eachother to this day due to Sunni/Shia differences.
The_JoKeR
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Go put an end to it, Bushra!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Everyday hundreds of innocent civilians are killed in the Middle East due to to international interference. I'm not saying that without international interference there was no conflict, but why is it perfectly fine to disregard all the disgusting acts of murder which the uk and us have had a huge role in for so many years? Why is it perfectly fine for hundreds of civilians being killed everyday in Palestine and Syria? Why does the US have the right to implement international punishments or whatever they call them on Iran etc and not get punished for the acts of genocide they take part in everyday? Why have civilians from Iraq and Afghanistan not received any compensation? Yet again I do not put the full blame on the u.k and us as Arabs continue to fight amongst eachother to this day due to Sunni/Shia differences.
Arent virtually all the casualties being inflicted Muslim on Muslim? Thats what happens when you have a civil war and men fight for power.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
Arent virtually all the casualties being inflicted Muslim on Muslim? Thats what happens when you have a civil war and men fight for power.
In practise, yes , a lot of deaths are due to them having conflict amongst themselves. BUT, how can these 'rebel groups' have access to all this weapon art and have this training which would require millions and not billions? Why is it that both Iran and Saudi Arabia have not had any ISIS related attacks, when ISIS' aim is to create a big barricade between sunnah and shia? These rebel groups must be funded from big countries which aim is to demolish them, no? Because there's no way on earth they can receive that training and have access to those weapons.
999tigger
Report 3 years ago
In practise, yes , a lot of deaths are due to them having conflict amongst themselves. BUT, how can these 'rebel groups' have access to all this weapon art and have this training which would require millions and not billions? Why is it that both Iran and Saudi Arabia have not had any ISIS related attacks, when ISIS' aim is to create a big barricade between sunnah and shia? These rebel groups must be funded from big countries which aim is to demolish them, no? Because there's no way on earth they can receive that training and have access to those weapons.
ISIS has billions. Most of the weaponry is what the previous regimes decided to buy i.e previously government held arsenals.

ISIS etc can also buy weapons on the international market because they used to earn billions. If you kill someone or take their territory then you can take their weapons.

I would think Iran and Saudi Arabia Have had very few attacks because ISIS are rather on the backfoot at the moment and busy losing territory to the Kurds backed by the Americans. You dont tend to attack even more enemies when you are in retreat.

Btw why are you anonymous? have the courage of your convictions and use your real account, theres nothing to be ashamed of.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
ISIS has billions. Most of the weaponry is what the previous regimes decided to buy i.e previously government held arsenals.

ISIS etc can also buy weapons on the international market because they used to earn billions. If you kill someone or take their territory then you can take their weapons.

I would think Iran and Saudi Arabia Have had very few attacks because ISIS are rather on the backfoot at the moment and busy losing territory to the Kurds backed by the Americans. You dont tend to attack even more enemies when you are in retreat.

Btw why are you anonymous? have the courage of your convictions and use your real account, theres nothing to be ashamed of.
1) I'm not ashamed at all, but every time I post something like this I just get a whole load of insults because some people feel totally disillusioned towards this topic
2) Isis have existed for 4/5 years (not very sure) why during this whole period have they not been able to have access to Iran and Saudi Arabia?
3) I know you can buy weapons from he international market etc, but the training that they receive and the quality of videos produced etc is a bit to out of scope for them, also Assad still has allo of his weapons under control.
It also seems as if the west likes what's going on, they could of easily got rid of bashar like they did with saddam hussain but they clearly still haven't achieved their aims of separation and division like they have with Iraq.
4) away from Syria and Iraq, why has there been no intervention for Palestinian civilians? Because they won't gain anything out of Palestine being in whoever's hands regardless.
Also I don't understand why people are not ready sing up against Saudi Arabia and its disgust. Believe it or not I'm Muslim (Egyptian) and I actually hate Saudi from the bottom of my heart, they have done nothing to help out any victims of conflict and instead wish to be America's slave and implement disgusting laws on their citizens which aren't really relevant today.
(Sorry for the long spiralled reply it's just really annoying lol)
username2981082
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
And here I thought this was going to be a rant against the corrupt politicians and lack of freedoms that exist and oppress people throughout the Middle East. Silly me! Look, the Middle East was already a train wreck of a continent before the UK got involved in their conflicts.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by constantine2016)
And here I thought this was going to be a rant against the corrupt politicians and lack of freedoms that exist and oppress people throughout the Middle East. Silly me! Look, the Middle East was already a train wreck of a continent before the UK got involved in their conflicts.
I didn't say that there wasn't conflict without uk being involved, but my point is that they don't actually try and resolve anything, they actually make things worse. Also I agree with the oppression and corruption in the Middle East. We have always been power hungry people, and sadly haven't used the resources we have in good care. Saudi Arabia is willing to do anything to have the appreciation of the US, the prince of Saudi Arabia is disgusting and if he were to be in power there is going to be serious things happening. Instead of actually interviening and bringing stability to these countries westerners will go ahead and actually help and fund this. It's all a pretty selfish powerthirsty struggle tbf.
Sirdancealot
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The west could do this and maybe if the west didn't do that...etc.

How about Muslims do something, how about you hold them responsible for their own actions and listen to the reasons they give to justify their murdering ways, they say it's because of Islam, but I'm sure you'd rather blame us.

Ironically this refusal to accept responsibility and shifting the blame to everybody but yourself and your beliefs ensures muslims will be slaughtering each other in droves for generations to come.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (15)
11.03%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (87)
63.97%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (18)
13.24%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (13)
9.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (3)
2.21%

Watched Threads