The Student Room Group

Best apps to learn Spanish again?

Hii! :biggrin:

So, I learnt Spanish up until GCSE and I was able to get a pretty good grip of it and remember certain things. Recently I've found that it may be useful for me to get to grips and learn Spanish again for work. I have my old books and stuff but I'm not sure which apps are good for when I'm out and about. You know like apps you can pull up and test yourself on when you're waiting for the bus or something.

Sooo, if anyone knows of any good apps then please let me know! :biggrin:

thank you thank you :heart:
Reply 1
Original post by cupcakes87
Hii! :biggrin:

So, I learnt Spanish up until GCSE and I was able to get a pretty good grip of it and remember certain things. Recently I've found that it may be useful for me to get to grips and learn Spanish again for work. I have my old books and stuff but I'm not sure which apps are good for when I'm out and about. You know like apps you can pull up and test yourself on when you're waiting for the bus or something.

Sooo, if anyone knows of any good apps then please let me know! :biggrin:

thank you thank you :heart:

I used Duolingo for French and it was quite good :smile: You will just need earphones since it also has exercises in which you hear a person say a short sentence and have to write what that sentence was :h:
Reply 2
Original post by Michiyo
I used Duolingo for French and it was quite good :smile: You will just need earphones since it also has exercises in which you hear a person say a short sentence and have to write what that sentence was :h:

nice! thank youuu :hugs:
Hellotalk is pretty cool and good for actively communicating with native speakers. You can post statuses' etc and you can get corrected on grammar or alternative phrases in real-time. (Plus it's free)
Reply 4
Original post by Valyrian
Hellotalk is pretty cool and good for actively communicating with native speakers. You can post statuses' etc and you can get corrected on grammar or alternative phrases in real-time. (Plus it's free)

oooo okay! that sounds interesting! i will give it a go too! Thank youu :biggrin:
Reply 5
nice! thank youuu :hugs:

No, thank you, Madame Cupcake :hugs:
Reply 6
Original post by Michiyo
No, thank you, Madame Cupcake :hugs:

i just downloaded Duolingo! Can I say I am already in love with it! confidence boost! I know more Spanish than i thought :biggrin:
Duolingo!
Reply 8
i just downloaded Duolingo! Can I say I am already in love with it! confidence boost! I know more Spanish than i thought :biggrin:

Let me reword that:

Señora Cupcake* :biggrin:

I am glad you like it :hugs:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Michiyo
Let me reword that:

Señora Cupcake* :biggrin:

I am glad you like it :hugs:

Muchas gracias Senor Michiyo! :hugs:

Original post by Mystery.
Duolingo!

thank you! :biggrin:
Muchas gracias Senor Michiyo! :hugs:

You are welcome :cube:

*laughs in señora* :rofl:

Spoiler

I' studying A Level Spanish and I'd recommend following Spanish Instagram pages. They can be a little colloquial but the constant exposure helps. :smile:
Reply 12
I agree duolingo is the one :h:
Original post by Michiyo
You are welcome :cube:

*laughs in señora* :rofl:

Spoiler

senora* :biggrin: :hugs:

Original post by AlexBakSik
I' studying A Level Spanish and I'd recommend following Spanish Instagram pages. They can be a little colloquial but the constant exposure helps. :smile:

thats a good idea actually! thanks you! :biggrin:

Original post by liv84
I agree duolingo is the one :h:

thank youuu :h:
There is only one app worthy of being used....one app to rule them all

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending