The Student Room Group

Does anyone know a girl with ridiculous standards

I'M highly attractive, good physique, 6ft3" height, good teeth/smile, big arms, strong jaw. Im basically every girls MCM. Im highly intelligent, going to study computer sci next year hopefully at oxbridge and have been predicted A*A*A*AA.

I bet you that NO GIRL would say no to me, or have higher standards.

Scroll to see replies

I'll say no just because I can.

The personality of a rabies-infested gollum and the swagger of an ant on steroids, maybe you're compensating for a small downstairs. K. :colone:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I'M highly attractive, good physique, 6ft3" height, good teeth/smile, big arms, strong jaw. Im basically every girls MCM. Im highly intelligent, going to study computer sci next year hopefully at oxbridge and have been predicted A*A*A*AA.

No because I don't date dick heads. Sorry. Your height, education, physique have no matter to me when you have a pretty **** personality.:smile:
Posted anon- says it all :biggrin:
If you had all of the attributes you claim you do, then you would post with your real profile.
You forgot that people care about personality and uh another physical element you forgot to mention :smile:
Honestly, most women would probably be intimidated by someone like that and would never make the first move. I know if someone like that asked me out I'd have said yes before they'd finished their sentence, but guys like that tend to expect other people to hit on them and everyone's gonna be too scared to do that.
ugly so minor.
below average girls shouldn't hype themselves I'm better than the man in your dreams

Little anon, hiding, feels a bit insecure that even a supposedly "below average girl" said no? :colone:

I'll believe you're better when proof is shown to back up your claims. Then my mouth shall be zipped.
Reply 6
mate any girl would delete you from her life after one convo from the looks of it
Reply 7
ugly so minor.
below average girls shouldn't hype themselves I'm better than the man in your dreams

Below average.:colonhash:
Now I know you can't even spot a hottie, I don't like you even further.
Reply 8
Original post by MissPotterINTP
Little anon, hiding, feels a bit insecure that even a supposedly "below average girl" said no? :colone:

I'll believe you're better when proof is shown to back up your claims. Then my mouth shall be zipped.

LOL supposedly? You know your ugly I was being polite
shut up man your posts give me headaches
Reply 9
Most girls look for 5 A*s I'm sorry to say.

I'd say no, sounds like youve got an ego bigger than your dick i bet

wow you're not even 6'5 and you're making these claims
Reply 12
man started this thread just for the fun of being roasted
Original post by _princessxox
wow you're not even 6'5 and you're making these claims

Woman are you crazy? 6ft3" is peak height. 6ft5" is borderline lanky. I am Alpha.
the fact that you're so arrogant is why no girl would date you --- plus you sound high maintenance
(edited 6 years ago)
Guys, i'm pretty sure he is just trolling. Otherwise he's just an arrogant twit
I'd say no, sounds like youve got an ego bigger than your dick i bet

WRONG.
my ego is huge, rightly so, but my dick is even bigger.
Original post by MissPotterINTP
I'll say no just because I can.

The personality of a rabies-infested gollum and the swagger of an ant on steroids, maybe you're compensating for a small downstairs. K. :colone:

Just gonna say nothing wrong with a small dick.
You have the personality of Donald Trump
Anyone else smell that Bullsh**?
Mate, it's not all about looks you know. I'd rather go out with an average looking girl with a great personality than a 10/10 girl with a **** personality​. To be honest though I think you might be trolling since you're on anon, so there's that. Yeah girls might look at you and stuff but I know for a FACT you can't keep relationships with women for more than a month. Dickhead.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending