The Student Room Group

Business Studies Edexcel Coursework

Hey All!

I have recently completed my Business Coursework and is currently being marked by my teacher (I'm in yr 10 so im the last year to sit the coursework) and when i got out of the controlled assessment everyone was talking and saying they have done 9 pages and like 1500 words. This has got me quite worried now because when i have finished it, it turned out mine was just over 60 pages - around 30 was of my blank and filled in questionnaires and i did 14000 words. Im Now worried as is this too much? any help is appreciated :smile:
Thanks
Reply 1
Attach a copy of your coursework, so i can see what you have done so far,
Original post by cokieryan17
Hey All!

I have recently completed my Business Coursework and is currently being marked by my teacher (I'm in yr 10 so im the last year to sit the coursework) and when i got out of the controlled assessment everyone was talking and saying they have done 9 pages and like 1500 words. This has got me quite worried now because when i have finished it, it turned out mine was just over 60 pages - around 30 was of my blank and filled in questionnaires and i did 14000 words. Im Now worried as is this too much? any help is appreciated :smile:
Thanks

I wouldn't worry about it. All it shows is that you did a lot of research and have tried very hard. 60 pages does sound a huge amount - incredible considering the time constraint. Don't worry and by the way don't upload as the above person asked. You should keep all controlled Assessment/Coursework private and for your eyes only.

Hope you get what you want!
Reply 3
no thats a good amount i think i did something around that!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending