The Student Room Group

How did you all do in the maths exams?

How did it go? I got most of the beginning and middle pages but I always fail on the last pages
I got 125/240, is that a 6?!
Reply 2
Original post by YourCaesar
I got 125/240, is that a 6?!

I think I got round bout a 6 too or maybe a 5 as thats what I got in the mocks but I need a 7 to get into A Level Maths. Why did they make it harder ffs
Original post by Popsiclez
I think I got round bout a 6 too or maybe a 5 as thats what I got in the mocks but I need a 7 to get into A Level Maths. Why did they make it harder ffs

In the mocks I got a scale 2, worked my arse off everyday till I got around a 6.
How many marks do you think you got?

If they make it harder, it means the grade boundaries will be lower. That's how it works. So you'll still get the same grade you would've done if you would've taken it last year.
Reply 5
Anyone have any idea what 60/240 will be..? I need to just scrape a 4 for college - then I can re-take for uni.
Reply 6
In the mocks I got a scale 2, worked my arse off everyday till I got around a 6.
How many marks do you think you got?

I didnt really count but the third paper was definitely a dream come true the first two I think I did average. I think I've gotten the same as you or round about
I didnt really count but the third paper was definitely a dream come true the first two I think I did average. I think I've gotten the same as you.

Yeah, paper 3 saved me, I got like 55 marks in that.
What are you taking for college?
It was okay, I think I got around 160 (I don't want to be too hopeful though) which I pray is enough to get a 7 for maths A-levels ^^
Reply 9
Yeah, paper 3 saved me, I got like 55 marks in that.
What are you taking for college?

Inwanted to take Physics Chemistry and Maths although Im not sure if Ill get into maths because I honestly have no clue how well I did in comparison to everyone else. Chemistry I can get into except in the C4,5 and 6 papers I accidentally left out a 6 mark question and one or two 1/2 mark questions. I honestly just have no clue how well Ive done im hoping to bring up my averages for science next week as I have an exam for each of them.

Quick Reply