Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What do boys look for in girls?? Watch

There seems to be loads of these types of threads for boys everywhere, but what do teen guys (15-17)look for in a girl??
    What age range would you date? Do you care more about looks or personality? In terms of looks what matters the most (hair, face, body etc)? Are their any dealbreakers which would immediately make a girl a no-go for you? And generally what else do you want in/look for/makes you attracted to a girl??

ReputationRep:
    Breasts

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYhz7_aeURc

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2vBLd5Egnk

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT20g6lTZ-k

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you'll find the answers in this song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiqmZLOaD8o
    Spoiler:
    Show

I never miss the opportunity to post Mulan references

ReputationRep:
    Ass, nice face and a good personality - funny and also witty. Very subjective though haha

I genuiney love this song tho

ReputationRep:
    What does a teenage boy look for in a girl? A pulse. Everything else is pretty much optional if she puts out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I genuiney love this song tho
    Same

(Original post by dhr90)
    What does a teenage boy look for in a girl? A pulse. Everything else is pretty much optional if she puts out...
    So is the general consensus that most teen guys wouldn't date a girl who wouldn't sleep with them?

ReputationRep:
    I want to get with a girl who's:
    - Loyal
    - Funny
    - Not necessarily attractive (An attractive girl would ditch me as soon as she sees a jock)
    - Smart
    - And not an absolute hoe like most girls are these days; I'd like a gf who likes to wear dresses or skirts, not short tops and jeans

ReputationRep:
    There seems to be loads of these types of threads for boys everywhere, but what do teen guys (15-17)look for in a girl??
    What age range would you date? Do you care more about looks or personality? In terms of looks what matters the most (hair, face, body etc)? Are their any dealbreakers which would immediately make a girl a no-go for you? And generally what else do you want in/look for/makes you attracted to a girl??
    ass.

(Original post by Ash8991)
    I want to get with a girl who's:
    - Loyal
    - Funny
    - Not necessarily attractive (An attractive girl would ditch me as soon as she sees a jock)
    - Smart
    - And not an absolute hoe like most girls are these days; I'd like a gf who likes to wear dresses or skirts, not short tops and jeans
    What about someone who sometimes wears dresses & sometimes wears jeans, leggings etc.?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha love this, it's my jam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future.)
    Hahaha love this, it's my jam
    Hope you're like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nrjs96)
    ass.
    https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/...cky-preach.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Hope you're like this
    Like Logan Paul, yes very much lol

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: png Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 18.50.39.png (260.7 KB)

ReputationRep:
    A nice plump buxom Ass.

Age between 15-27 I'd date.

Mixture of both - Mainly loyalty though.

A Assman requires Ass.

Height, i won't accept dwarfs.

Nice caring personality.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 18, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.